THE FINAL WINNER.

"THE END HAS COME! AND IT SEEMS THAT WE HAVE A WINNER! THE LAST 9 DAYS WERE FUN, WEREN'T THEY?"

CONGRATULATIONS!
To YOO JEONGYEON of DISTRICT 9!
She has managed to win these games with a kill count of 8.

As the final tribute, she will gain a reward.

When JEONGYEON realizes she's the final tribute, she almost breaks.

All these days...finally ending. With her as the survivor.

"Congratulations, YOO JEONGYEON. You survived until now, which means you are the final tribute left alive. You'll have to come back to the spot where this all started, if you want to claim your reward."

After a while, she walks over to the center of the cornucopia.

She's greeted with a lovely smile, coming from the host.
The host being completely unknown to her.

"Congratulations. You made it." the host smiles.

"Well...I don't want to keep you waiting for the reward...so i'll grant it to you now!"

The host clears their throat and pulls an envelope out.
"To the winner of these games, thank you. I'm so glad you've survived to the end, you've let our audience have the best entertainment. You may be waiting for a reward...so I shall grant it to you now."

JEONGYEON smiles and crosses her fingers, hoping she can finally escape this.

The host's expression instantly changes into a smirk.

"Your reward..."

...

"...is that you get to live through the next games that are held here!"