movie

"Are you guys decent!?" Janie asked knocking on my door.

"Yeah!" I answered.

The door then opened. Janie, her boyfriend; Brandon, and her friend; Lacy, all came in. Brandon was carrying a camera and Janie and Lacy had microphones.

"We're shooting a movie documentary. And we wanna do it on you two. Do you mind if we follow you guys around for a few days?" Janie announced.

"Sure. But we're not that interesting." Alex shrugged before I could say anything.

Janie and Lacy sat in between us moving us away from each other. Brandon set up the camera.

"Hi. Welcome to our documentary about a teenage gay couple. I'm Lacy with my friend Janie, and her brother and his boyfriend." Lacy started. "Will you two please introduce yourselves?"

"Hi. I'm Alex." Alex introduced.

"I'm Oliver." I added.

"So I think we can already tell who the female is in the relationship. But who is?" Janie asked. I raised my hand. "That's what I thought. Anyway, what did you have planned for today?" Me and Alex looked at each other and shrugged a little.

"Maybe go to some stores." I implied.

We all walked out. And left. My parents saw the look of despair on my face. They followed us to Alex's car.

"Woah, you're filming while I'm driving?"

Lacy nodded her head yes. Sigh... The three of them sat in the back seat and Alex and I sat in the front. His phone buzzed.

"Shit. Can you please read that?" Alex asked. I grabbed his phone and unlocked it.

"It's Jonathan asking why he didn't see is at the party." I answered.

"Telling him that it's because I don't trust him around my socially awkward boyfriend." He paused for a second. "Call him a transvestite too." The three of them laughed a little.

"How about I be nice and just say I'll talk to you later, I'm busy right now." I insisted. So I sent that. A few seconds later my eyes widened. "Woah... I can not read his response out loud...."

"Read it! We can cut it out! Im really curious!" Lacy insisted.

"I am too." Alex added.

"Oh shit, sorry. Didn't realize you were fucking... Lucky, I really need dick too." I read his message.

Everyone but me almost died from laughter. I just felt really uncomfortable. We soon got to the mall. We got permission to film in every store we went to. Alex and I walked in front of them and they followed us. We were holding hands. We walked into the music shop.

"So what kind of music do you two listen to? Or what are you guys looking for?" Lacy asked.

"I don't really have anything in mind." I shrugged.

"Well I'm looking for something Nine Inch Nails that I don't have already." Alex answered.

"That's impossible. Your whole fucking room is Nine Inch Nails." I implied.

"That reminds me. We need room tours too. But we can do that tomorrow." Janie announced.

I walked to the heavy metal section. Brandon and Lacy followed Alex. I looked over there and frowned.

"What's wrong?" Janie asked.

"Nothing." I sighed shaking my head a little. I then saw it. "No fucking way!" I grabbed a pair of official Pantera drumsticks.

"Dad's gonna fight you for those." Janie giggled.

I rolled my eyes and checked them out.  He bought whatever he bought and we left.

"Ha! I found something I don't have! I don't have a Pretty Hate Machine cassette tape!" He proved me wrong. I then saw the weapons store.

"I've been looking for that!" I gasped starting to walk faster.

"Oliver..." Alex tried to remind me about my knives.

But that didn't stop me. I went and bought a fancy dagger.