21.DateTakeTwo

(A/N-Trigger warning, abusive Patton.)

Logan's (pov)

I bit my lip as I kept readjusting my jumper.

Patton had picked out a very, very bright outfit for our date

Patton had picked out a very, very bright outfit for our date. As I looked in the mirror I realised that it was the opposite of what I wore for, for my first ever date.

I stared at my reflection, a small frown slapped upon my face. A second date and not with the people I truly love but with someone who I barely consider a friend anymore. "Awww Logie!" Speaking of...

"Hello Patton." He smiled wrapping arms around my middle, placing his head on my shoulder. "You look amazing sweetie." He gently kissed my neck, sending shivers down my spine. "I had Roman set up his entire half of his imagination! Oh, your gonna love it." I nodded silently as he sunk us both down to our date.

When we do rise up in the imagination a picnic blanket was laid out on the ground. We appeared to be in the middle of Romans Fantasy Forrest, just off the cusp of his kingdom. On the blanket lay different snacks, treats and even a bottle of wine? "Patton? Since when did you drink?" "Raspberry juice." Ok that makes more sense.

He lead me to the blanket, grabbing my hand and pulling me down to sit on the blanket with him. "Ok! So I thought we could just hang out, talk about anything you could possibly want to talk about and, this is the exciting bit, we can have our first kiss!" My face immediately fell as he mentioned the last half of his little plan. "P-Patton honestly now, couldn't that be a little early? We only just started this relationship and to be honest I'm~" "Your what?" I hushed up immediately, looking down to my hands. I was almost about to slip up and tell him how I really felt. "Oh come on Logie. We're here to talk about anything you want. So be a good boy and tell me please." I looked over to him and I saw nothing but the smile of my best friend. But is this a lie? Will he really be ok with me telling him? I sighed, only one way to find out. "I-I don't like........you. I don't like how you call me 'good boy', it hurts when you hit me or hold me down and." I took one last final deep breathe, gathering all I learned from that single book. "I don't want to be in this relationship." By the time I finished, I felt tears stinging my eyes.

"Logan look at me please?"

I finally gained the courage to look Patton in the eye, only to find him centimetres away from my face. My eyes widened as he slammed his hand over my mouth "Have you been talking to Deceit?" I quickly shook my head as he pushed me down so he hovered above me, legs either side of my hips. I squirmed beneath him though he only pushed me down harder, my head banging against the floor. "Well then why are you lying?! I have put so much energy into this relationship! So why?! Why?! Must you chose those sinners over me!" At this point I was ready to combust, tears falling uncontrollably as Patton just glared down at me. "So?! Come on answer me-!

Until he was thrown off me.