That little group they called: VOH

The Voices of Humanity. They would stop crime. They spoke for those too scared to speak up. I know this from reading their books left on the shelves, in the room they had their meetings at. This is years later, after the problems, after the doubt, and after the death of them all. The first "accident", as Vanessa Carlysle claimed, that happened was the cause of their deaths. Only one of them had survived the terror, but was soon to die along with the rest if them. They had places, and now those places need to be filled.

Vanessa Carlysle-Wilson was a slim woman, with long, wavy, dark brown hair. She had green eyes, and a smile that could light up any room, as I've heard.

Veronica Morana, my mother, was the tallest of the group. She never wore anything expensive, but her diamond bracelet that my father, Robert Morana, had given her on their honeymoon. My mother had medium length, straight, black hair, that shined in any sunlight. She had grey eyes, and her smile was mysterious, but loving.

Valerie Nicole was a beautiful woman, who's bright smile and blue eyes could light up any room. She was part Neko, so she had fluffy little cat ears on her head. Her hair was black, and soft. It always smelled like coconut, and it was curly. She was pure, good, and fairly shy. She would never commit a crime, and was always the nicest of them.

Penelope Adira was the richest of the group. She always drove around in a limo, drove by her butler, Michael Greenville. She always wore a sapphire necklace, a ruby set of earrings, and always bought the nicest of makeup. She was a woman of disguise, and could blend into any territory. She was curvy, and had blonde hair which glowed in every light. She wore designer clothing. And whenever she'd walk into a room, everyone knew who she was. She had made some enemies along the way, but her best friend, Vanessa, wouldn't let anyone hurt Penelope.

Riaen Blizzard was a "cold-shoulder" type of gal. She wore blue and white makeup wherever she went, and whenever she walked into a room, the room seemed to have went a few degrees colder then before. And some of the furniture in the room would have ice or snow on them. She had white, short hair, that seemed to have a turquoise tint to it.

Syla Tele was the strangest, and cruelest of them all. She always had a smirk on her face. She was the devil in disguise, as some would say. As far as I can tell, she had wicked dark magic powers, and her smile could scare everybody in a room. Everyone always thought she was up to something sneaky, or criminal like. She had long hair that went down to her shoulders, and she had bangs. Her hair was straight, and perfect. You would never see her hair stained or messy. Yet, half of her hair was black, and the other half was white. She had black eyes, that would scan any room shed walk into.