Valerie Nicole

You may know a girl who is also a neko with black hair, and is pure and good. That girl's name would be Calista Caprice Nicole. There's a story wich Calista though was truth. But it's really just a cover up story. When Calista was younger, her, Omisha, and Robin went on a trip to California. Long story short, Calista was left alone in California, because she had thought her parents had left without her. At this time, she knew Red and Omni because Omisha was the "daughter of Penelope". And Valerie Nicole, Calista's mother, was Penelope Adira's sister. And when Cali thought she was lost on her own, because Red, Omni, and Penelope had all seemed to have took the flight back home, she thought her mother and father had left without her. Well, they did not.

What actually had happened, was that the VOH had a mission in California. And halfway through this mission, my mother, Veronica, had found that Valerie couldn't just hold in the fact that Veronica called hitmen on Vanessa. So my mother brought herself and Valerie to a private place, and had to kill Valerie. In this case, the secret died with Valerie. But Valerie's husband was at the wrong place at the wrong time, and saw the murder. So, my mother killed him too.

At least there's an upside for Calista. Because if Calista would've never gotten "left behind", she would've never found Camry, her pet cat and best friend.