Roomates

Me and Robin were roomates in high school. Most people know that already. At our school, Robin was one of the most well known kids. I mean, she was famous because of her mothers death. But something horrifying happened a few weeks into school. It was so harmful that I'd rather not say... But, maybe I have too....

Robin is a smart girl. Smarter then you'd think.. She was doing a science experiment one day, in our dorm. Instead of contracting correctly, it exploded. But it didnt harm the walls, no, it harmed every person in the room, not the room itself. I don't even know where to start with the explosion.

The explosion killed everyone in the room, except Robin, because of her rehealing. I was only in the hallways, so it didn't kill me.

It gave me a long headache, and gave me a scar on my side. It changed my personality. It made me more evil then noble, when I was once a nice girl. It also gave Robin her visions and her random knowledge. But you know the worst thing it did? It killed the love of my life, because he was helping Robin with the experiment. I can never replace him. And I can't move on. I also can't recreate him. Being friends with a monster cost me too much.