VOH, Detailed.

From what I've found, they were superheros. But not exactly heros. They called themselves Anti-heros; Heros who still saved the world, but they killed in order to protect. I, myself, am an Anti-Hero.
Like one of my favorite authors, Lemony Snicket, once said; "People aren't either wicked or noble. They're like chef's salad, with good things and bad things chopped and mixed together in a vinaigrette of confusion and conflict.”

Vero: She had powers of shadows. She could blend into the darkness, attack with shadows, and make illusions. She could also make worm holes that could bring her from one place to another. Her Alter Ego was, Veronica Morana, my mother. And most importantly, she was the leader of the VOH.

Syla had many alias. Some called her The Queen of Evil, some call her The Mystery, some call her The Wicked Angle. But the VOH didn't call her those names. They called her The Telestial. As I've said, she had dark magic. She also could control life or death, and chose who was evil and who was good. Yet, she didn't agree with the evil or good system. As, she agreed with me and Lemony Snicket, that no one is either good or bad.

The North Winds, as they called her, was Riaen Blizzard. She had powers of ice and snow, along with a very pretty Greenlandic accent. She could freeze people with just a thought. And, if she froze the floor, she would never slip.

Sly, A.K.A Penelope Adira, had the powers of disguise, and could change the natural look of a person, or herself, along with the ability to change anyone's outfits to any other outfit you could possibly imagine with the snap of a finger. She also possessed a skill to have her way with people. She could get the attention of anyone she pleases, and could get anywhere by seducing people.

Agent Liftet was who is known as Valerie Nicole. She had the powers of telekanisias, sound waves, and invisibility. She could lift items of any size with her mind, blend into any type of room or situation, send sound waves out that could knock things over, break glass, irritate and knock people out, and break peoples ear drums. She also has rehealing. It can take different amounts of times depending on the body part.

Copycat. Copycat was the alias of Vanessa Carlysle-Wilson. She had shapeshifting abilities, and was able to mimic different peoples powers. She could go as someone completely different then herself, and nobody would even know it. But Copycat had a few secrets. One, more commonly known nowadays, was that Vanessa Carlysle-Wilson didn't look very human. Her meta-genes made her have light blue skin, white hair, and iridescent red eyes. She just usually looks more human to blend in. As the Vanessa most know, is a signature look that Copycat had created. Nobody else in the world looks like that form of her.

And, it was said, that they all had children of their own. One, in particular, just so happens to be my arch nemesis.