A letter from a mother: Syla

Dear Violet, Lillian, and Sienna.

Just so we have this clear, I most likely will be dead within a few hours. The Telestial throne shall go to the oldest of you three, Sienna. Now, Lillian and Violet, don't fret about the throne. Being royal takes much time up from your lives as it is. I love you three with all my heart. And, because I am a good mother, I shall tell you exactly what needs to happen, and why I should be dead. Well, for starters, I am apart of a group of women. We help those who cannot hell themselves. One day, one of the members was hiding something huge, and I needed the answers to what it was. So I investigated. And, to my dilemma, I was caught by the team leader. Our team leader told me to write this letter right before I die, to say my farewells. So I am. And even know this woman is going to kill me in a few minutes, she does not mean it. She is just confused. Now, remember, you must use your magic to find a hidden room within the Telestial Palace. There, there will be secrets for you to uncover and realize. Including finding the complete spell book edition of a certian handbook. But more... More made for our kind.

Though I am dead, save your tears for when it's really needed. Please do not grieve over my death, my children.

          Love, your mother.