Chapter 2| grounded

Scarlet's P.O.V.

I grumpily stared out of the window, while Mirage was driving towards my home. By his attitude, I could tell he was really angry. I huffed and looked out of the window. "Don't be such a bitch! you ruined it!" he snapped. "Oh, I am sorry mister S-P-Y... go cry in a dark corner!" I snarled.
"Maybe your mommy wants to comfort you!" I spat.

"Don't talk to me like that! I am still so much higher placed than you are!" he snarled. "Excuse me?!" I spat insulted. "You heard me right! I am above you! You're only a stupid femme!" He hissed. I slapped him, causing him to lose control over his steering wheel and scratch the side of his car against the guard rail.

He came to a stop "Do you even know how expensive this car is?" he screamed, as he hopped out to examine his car. "Not my fault you drove that ugly thing all the way down here, mister S-P-Y!" I spat. He was boiling and gritting his teeth together.
"You're gonna pay for that!" he snarled as he pointed at it. "No way! Not my fault! Like I said... I never drove that thing down here!" I spat.
"It's a Ferrari!" He snapped. "Should I care! Even if it was a Toyota I wouldn't care!" I hissed. Mirage grabbed me and smashed me against his car, holding my shirt tightly.
"I am so close from punching you!" he hissed. "Slap me, then I can go to the police for abuse!" I sneered.

He pushed me in his car again and drove off towards my house.
When we arrived, he dragged me out of his car towards my house. My dad opened the door and frowned a little "Maybe you wanna take her!" he hissed furiously.

My mom stepped next to my dad and gave me a glare. "What did she do?" my dad growled. "First she ruins my mission, two she gives me a big mouth and the worse part, she ruined my car!" He spat.
My dad gave me a glare and grabbed my ear, dragging me inside. "Let me go!" I snapped. "Thank you for bringing her back!" My dad growled. "I was working on that fragging case for three months! Three months! And she ruined it!" he spat.

"I told you I didn't know about your damn case!" I hissed. "You would be dead if I wasn't there to save your ass!" He snarled.
I huffed and crossed my arms, while looking away.
"What happened?" My mom asked.
"Criminals, they aimed a gun at her head! They fled after I fought them!" he snarled. My dad glared at me in anger.
"They were saying my name!" I snapped in defense.
"Lier! You're only trying to make things right!" Mirage snapped. "Well... guess what, I am not a lier mister S-P-Y!" I spat.
"I don't care you drove that ugly thing all the way down here
I don't care about anything you say cuz all you are saying is bullshit!" I screamed.
"Scarlet!" My dad roared, glaring at me. "What! I am not lying! That idiot is the one who messed everything up in the first place!" I shouted.

"HOW?! Was it my fault you decided to sneak into the cabin and spy on a bunch of criminals and almost get killed?! I saved your ass!" he screamed. I huffed and glared at him. "You started yelling at me!" I spat.

"You ruined everything! Why can't you get that in your messed up mind!" he shouted.
My dad stopped us. "Scarlet! Go upstairs and give me your phone!" he hissed. I huffed and handed it to him "Stupid, fucker!" I snared before I stormed upstairs. I slammed the door closed and angrily paced around.

((Mirage's P.O.V))

I was boiling with anger, as I stormed outside towards my car, hopping in after her parental unit told me a million times 'how sorry they are'. The pain in my door, where I had hit the guard rail had faded. I only felt anger right now. Not that she could know how sensitive my doorwings were, but it had hurt pretty badly when I hit the guard rail.
I drove some circles around the area before I decided to head back to the base. Around the early morning, at 3 A.M. I arrived in Washington D.C. again and drove through the gate.

I parked next to Sideswipe and drifted in a restless slumber. I woke up from some snickers, with a roar I transformed and smashed Sideswipe against the wall, pressing my blade against his throat.
Shocked he looked at me "Chill out Mirage! I am only... messing around!" he sheepishly said.
"Go bother your brother!" I shouted and threw him aside.