𝐓 𝐇 𝐑 𝐄 𝐄 !

𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐓 𝐇 𝐑 𝐄 𝐄:

 𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑   𝐓 𝐇 𝐑 𝐄 𝐄:

°✧*:° ⋆

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, Y/N lay in the bathtub with the water close to scalding her skin. she didn't care. in fact, she hated to admit it, but she liked the pain. she submerged her head under the water, lost in an abyss of bubbly water.

cursed images flashed across her mind, that same broken film reel throwing up those memories once more. the dead corpse, his sunken eyes and blood caking around his nose, his pale skin that was tinged green, the side of his head oozing out blood as clear as day, mingled with clots of his brain that spilled from him. she felt something burn at her throat, the bile starting to rise up in it, her lungs aching for air. her grip tightened on the side of the bath as she suddenly sat up, the water sloshing around her and spilling on the floor, taking a big gasp for air. her tears escaped once more as she held her head in her hands and rocked back and forth with the water.

a gut-wrenching scream interrupted Y/N's episode, causing her heart to start racing more and her mind visit dark places. recognising that it was kate, Y/N jumped from the tub and pulled on a white, fluffy robe and racing downstairs.

water dripped from her soaking hair and her eyes were red and sore. she ran outside, panting from the sudden movement.

kate was stood dripping wet and shivering on the side of the pool with a horrifyed expression tugging at her peaky face. Y/N felt as though she was looking in a mirror. the steam rose from pool where pieces of a broken doll floated eerily.

cautiously, Y/N took a step closer to kate.

miles and flora skipped towards from around the corner, with mischevious smiles on their faces, laughing.

" we got you, we got you!" flora chanted, giggling at her own ameteur prank. miles followed close behind, laughing lightly.

Y/N deciphered what had happened, and laughed at how kate really didn't realise that it was doll.

" wow kate, you really can be dumb sometimes?" Y/N chuckled, happy to have something to take her mind off things, despite standing in the cold, dripping wet, in a robe.

kate turned around to reveal a petrified yet fuming look on her face, her eyes red and her eyebrows furrowed. she was breathing heavily and looked horrified. this took Y/N aback a little, considering it was only a funny prank.