𝐄 𝐋 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍 !

𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐄 𝐋 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍:

𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑   𝐄 𝐋 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍:

°✧*:° ⋆

⋆smut warning ⋆

𝐘/𝐍 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 on the silk robe that hung on the back of her bathroom door, breathing the fresh scent of soap. she pulled the plug on the bath before emerging from her ensuite into her bedroom. she sat down at her vanity, pulling her hair from the loose bun and brushing it out and patting on blush lip balm onto her lips. the click of her door made her head turn around to see who it was entering her room without knocking. unsurprisingly, it was miles. a smirk danced on Y/N's lips, a devilish idea developing in her mind to get back at him for all the shit he would pull just to get her horny and slink back off into the shadows. miles sat down on the armchair that stood next to her bed, slinking back into it and letting his legs spread open, running a hand through his messy curls. she heard the door click shut.

Y/N stood up, letting the loose robe ride up legs so her thighs were visible to miles' relentless stares. casually, trying hard not to smirk at his reaction, she tugged the knot loose and let her robe slide off her body and pool onto the floor, swaying her hips as she walked towards her dresser.

miles stared, half in shock and half in infactuation. his jaw had dropped open slightly and a blush tinting his cheeks. speechless for once. Y/N pulled out a pair of tiny, black undies, bending over slightly to pull them up her legs and snap the wasitband on her hips.

"Y/N, my fucking god..." miles stuttered, clearly turned on. Y/N turned around to face him, her bare boobs on display. she let a playful frown form on her face.

" you can't tease me all the time and not expect to be punished." she said sternly but enjoying his reaction more than she should.

it all started as fun and games but now it was serious. they really wanted to fuck each other. and they didn't even realise how serious it had gotten.

she ever so slowly walked towards him, contemplating for a second, before resting her legs on his lap, straddling him. she placed her hands on his neck, letting him ogle her breasts for a second before digging her nails into his skin slightly which made his gaze move towards her face.

his breathing had hitched and his heart was pounding. he really wanted this. wanted her. Y/N was smirking like the devil, she couldn't wait to leave him on the edge. swiftly, she moved off of his lap and took a few steps back, one hand on her hip.