𝐒 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍 !

𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑   𝐒 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍:

°✧*:° ⋆

𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 downstairs, hungry for breakfast after an eventful evening. he felt happy. he felt relieved. he just felt so exquisitely euphoric, knowing that she was sound asleep, her belly full and healthy. mrs grose had prepared pancakes for breakfast, not setting a place, Y/N knowing that she doesn't join them breakfast. he felt angry that it didn't concern her, but he decided to let it go for Y/N's sake.

he sat down for breakfast next to flora, who was beaming and seemed happier than she had done in a while.

" so miles, what are you planning on doing today?" kate asked, trying to start conversation.

" i think me and Y/N are going to the horses today. she's grown quite a liking to them over the past month or so."

" of course you're going with Y/N." flora teased, rolling her eyes and smirking mischievously.

miles started to grow pink, his mouth gone dry.

" what's that supposed to mean?"

" i think miles is in loveeeeee..." flora giggled.

kate snickered along with flora, and mrs grose felt the entire situation was inappropriate, despite being happy for miles' newly-found friendship.

" that is so not true!" miles said, a little too loudly, his sudden defensiveness confirming that his feelings were somewhat present. his ears and cheeks had turned red and his jaw was clenched.

flora and kate was taken aback by his sudden anger.

but they didn't know that miles was angry at himself, for knowing that flora could be true in saying that he cared for the girl more than he had intended.

"  jeez, chill." kate muttered, receiving a dirty look from miles.

" anyways, what are you learning today flora?" mrs grose interrupted, steering the conversation away from miles and his feelings.

the 4 finished breakfast, mostly in silence. miles quickly went to the kitchen close behind mrs grose, causing her to become confused.