𝐅 𝐎 𝐔 𝐑 !

𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑   𝐅 𝐎 𝐔 𝐑:

°✧*:° ⋆

𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 the next morning, having slept slightly better than he usually does. he padded downstairs in his riding gear, prepared to give kate the riding lesson he had promised, despite feeling reluctant to do so after last nights events. he scowled at kate as he entered the breakfast room, dropping himself in a chair and nibbling at a piece of toast. his mood dampened even more when he scanned the room to reveal that Y/N wasn't there.

" where's Y/N?" miles asked, hoping someone would know. flora stiffened in her seat, realising that her brother was not in a very happy mood - worse than the one he usually carries around as a shield. and she knew not to bother him when he was like that. he liked to work through it by himself.

" she's not very well so she's planning flora lessons and doing school work from her bed today. she said that she would rather be left alone." mrs. grose informed miles.

miles felt a little hurt at the last statement, but also mad at kate for being the reason she fell into that state. he snorted sarcastically.

" i wonder why, kate?" he shot, staring daggers at her.

mrs grose was confused by the situation, but felt it was best to leave it considering miles' mood swings were something that were expected of him.

kate instantly felt a pang of guilt but also anger at miles, smiling sarcastically back at him and deciding to change the subject.

" so how about that riding lesson, miles? and flora, you said you wanted to show me the koi pond after?"

flora perked up, smiling cheerfully. she liked kate.

" yay! come on, lets go! miles isn't eating anything anyways." flora said, standing up and leading kate and miles outside.

the next day, Y/N decided she felt a lot better and got up to get dressed. she finished getting ready, blending in the concealer to cover her dark under-eyes due to her lack of sleep.

she quietly walked into floras school room, taking a seat next to miles on the couch. he smiled at her, happy that she was feeling better and that kate's harsh words didn't effect her too much. Y/N smiled back, getting lost in his eyes for a few seconds before being interrupted by mrs grose's concerned voice.