𝐒 𝐈 𝐗 !

𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑   𝐒 𝐈 𝐗: 

°✧*:° ⋆

𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐃 that Y/N still hadn't eaten anything by the next morning. his worry was growing as each meal passed by her, and it wasn't until after dinner that he finally had a chance to talk to her.

he gently knocked on her bedroom door, as the 8pm sunset leaked across the hallway and underneath Y/N's door. he heard a gentle ' come in!', so he opened the door and walked into her bedroom, holding his breath. he had only been in her room once, and it was too dark to make out anything in there anyways. there were a few plants scattered around the room, a record player on her drawers and she had plain white sheets that were wrinkled. she was sat at her desk typing on her laptop, papers scattered around her and an open text book discarded on her bed. she seemed fully immersed in what seemed to be her schoolwork she had been catching up on all day, hence why miles hadn't seen her.

she turned around to see who it was, her lips forming into a smile when she saw a mess of curls and a lanky figure. she let out a relieved sigh, looking up to him from her chair as he stood infront of her, resting his hands on her shoulders.

" hey. you've been busy all day." miles said.

" i know, it's stressing me out. glad to see you though."

( you can start the video at the top now)

the record player started to play the next song on the albulm. Y/N formed a bright smile, her eyes bright and her mood lifting. she stood up from her chair, letting miles' hands drop and catching them, pulling him to the centre of her room.

" this is my favourite song! oh miles, stop being angsty for once and dance with me." she asked, her voice melting off her tongue like honey, and drifting towards miles.

he tried to resist her tugging at his hands, trying not to smile and reminding himself why he came, but her innocent smile convinced him to give in. she started to dance lightly, moving miles' arms for him. she gently closed her eyes and swayed to the music, gripping miles' hands like her connection to reality. the hazy sunlight melted across her blushing cheeks and made her hair shine.

miles was grinning, admiring her beauty like he was in an art gallery.

you're my, my, my, my kind of woman