Chapter 8

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" Someone familiar shouted as they jumped on the bed. I groaned loudly and rolled over. "What?" "It's Christmas! Wake up!" Jazmyn fell down onto me. "You have to get up." She said as Jaxon landed on Cody. "But it's only-" He checked his phone. "It's six in the morning." He moaned which made me groan again.

"Daddy said we could wake you up. Wake uuuup!" Jaxon jumped on Cody. "Santa came to see us. He's given us presents! There's loads! Come look!" Jazmyn tried to pull me out of bed but I just pulled her under the covers and rolled over. "Stooop!" She giggled as she wriggled around. Cody's arms wrapped around both of us as Jaxon tried to separate us all.

"Get up! Come on, get up!" He gave up. I gave in and sat up. "How did you guys get in here?" I asked. "Daddy gave me a key." "Well aren't you special." "You weren't in your bed and then we found you in here!" Jazzy said as they both started bouncing again.

Cody grabbed Jaxon's foot and pulled him down. He screamed and giggled as Cody tickled him. "Okay, we'll be in to see you in ten minutes." I said. "Alright." Jazmyn got off the bed. "If not I'll come get you." She squinted. "Not if I get you first." I played. She giggled and ran off. "Go get her, bud." Cody helped Jaxon get down.

After they'd ran off we both fell back on the matress. "They're going to be so hyped today." I groaned. "Aye," Cody pulled me closer to him. "Hmm?" "Merry Christmas." He smiled and kissed my lips. "To you too." I kissed him again. After I'd pulled away he tried to kiss me again but I moved away. "We have ten minutes to get ready." I said while getting out of bed.

I went into my bedroom and got dressed into a simple top and skater skirt before throwing my hair into a messy ponytail and putting on some light makeup. When I turned away from the mirror I noticed Cody at the door. "You got dressed quick." I looked him up and down. "Wasn't hard to shove a shirt on and sort out my hair."

"Do I look okay?" I asked. "Beautiful." Cody smiled which made me smile. I walked over to him and let him kiss my nose. "You ready to do Christmas?" "Been ready since summer." I grinned and grabbed his hand before dragging him to the door. "I can't kiss you all day." He moaned as we walked to Dad's door.

"A few more days, okay?" I turned to face him after knocking on the door. "I don't think I can do it." He reached down and pulled me into him, I wrapped my arms around his neck. "You smell good." Cody mumbled in my ear before pressing his lips against my neck. "Oioi." Justin's voice interrupted us. We quickly separated and stared at him.

"Don't worry, it's only me." He laughed and walked back inside. Cody and I followed closely behind him. "Alliiiii!" I ran and hugged her. "Happy Christmas, Jess." "You too, Als." I smiled as we let go of each other. "Look at the presents, Jess. They're all for us." Jazmyn told me. "Wow!" I gasped.

"How did Santa get in here to give them to us?" Jaxon climbed on Cody who was sat on the couch. "I don't know. No one knows how he does it. Only him and the reindeer." "And the Elves!" Jazmyn added while sitting next to him. "Yeah, and the elves." "And Mrs Clause." Justin added. "Can we open stuf now?" Tom asked.

"Now that Cody and Jess are here, we can open stuff." Brad nodded. "But only your stockings. Not your other stuff, we'll do that later." "Okay." Tom grinned. We all sat around while we watched Tom, Jazmyn and Jaxon open their stocking presents. "So we're going to your parents today, aren't we?" I asked Angie.

"Yeah. Brad's parents will be there too and we're going to take all of your presents and open them with the whole of the family." "Sounds cool." I smiled. "Jess, play this with me?" Jaxon showed me a game. "Why don't we get all this cleared up and then we can all play a game together." I started to gather wrapping paper.

A few hours later we arrived at Cody's grandparents. We said our hellos and then everyone settled in the backyard. "Sit here." Cody pulled me onto his lap. "You two need to be careful." Jake said as he sat next to us. Yes, their family came too. "I always sit on him." I replied. "It's Christmas, we're being friendly." Cody said as he rubbed my leg.