Chapter 7

"Hey, sleepy." Cody smiled as I came into his bedroom. "You're in trouble, Simpson." I stood on the bed. "No, get off. You're sandy." He pulled me down. "Why am I in trouble?" "I was speaking to Justin." I raised my eyebrows. "And?" "And I told him about us and he said you'd already told him." I tapped Cody's nose. "You bad boy." I added which made him laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" "You can't actually get mad at me because you also went against what we said by telling him yourself. So oopsie, Jessica did a bad girl thing." He leant down to kiss me. I turned my face to the side so his lips hit my cheek.

"Hey, I though we were-" "I know, I know." I looked into his eyes which were already staring back at mine. "Don't be scared." "You're so important to me, Cody." I scrunched his shirt in my hands. Cody stepped closer and slowly leaned in. Our lips were inches apart when he stopped so I could fill the gap when I was ready.

I pressed my lips against his gently, Cody kissed me back but with more force. He held my waist tighly as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Our lips moved together perfectly in time until Cody's tongue asked for entrance, which I granted. His hands slipped from my waist to my butt as he held me tighter against him.

After a few minutes I pulled away. Cody's eyes opened slowly and then he tilted his head, questioning why. "I have shit to do." I explained and then walked away. I heard him laugh to himself which made me smile. It didn't take long for me to shower and then dry myself and my hair, once I'd done that I put on my underwear and then started looking for something to wear.

"Jess? What are you wearing?" I heard Cody shout from his room. "A white dress." I told him. "What should I wear?" "Black and white." I said. "What shirt?" He was at my door now with one in each hand. "Umm.. the white one. With those jeans." "What shoes?" "I'll come look when I've put my dres on."

"You're sleeping with me tonight, right?" "Yeah." "Okay, good." "Mhm. Also, I know that you told Jake about us so you are still in my bad books." "He could tell there was something so I just told him before he started asking Alli and then made her think something was up." "As great as that is, I don't believe you."

"Okay no, I just told him but don't be mad." "I'm not." I laughed and then pulled my dress up my body. "Jess, come here." Cody laughed. "What?" I stood in front of him. "It's twisted at the back." He said as he sorted it out. "Look, I'm wearing your bracelet." I showed him. "You've been wearing it ever since I gave it to you." "I know." I giggled.

Once we were both ready we sat on the couch for a while and watched TV. "What are you doing?" Cody laughed as I started to kiss his cheek. "Kiss me." I pulled him to face me. "They'll be here in two minutes." "Cody Simpson," "Come here then." He laughed and pulled me onto his lap. "They can't come in anyway." I smiled and pressed my lips on his.

As we were kissing, we heard someone swipe a key through the door so Cody quickly pushed me off him and stood up. I looked at the door to see Dad, Justin and the little ones. "You have a key?" I questioned. "Yeah, we were given four keys to your room." "Oh." "Are you ready?" Justin asked. "Mhm. I just gotta go grab my phone." I said and went into the bedroom.

Everyone was at the door when I came back out. "Let's go." I smiled and walked towards Alli. "He has your lip gloss around his mouth." She said to me as we approached the elevator. "Maybe he was trying it on." I shrugged which made he laugh. "Girls, wait!" Brad called us. "We're gonna go in our own lift." I said while pressing the button.

"You know he just cheated on his girlfriend to kiss you?" She told me. "Hmm." I hummed and avoided her eyes. "What? What's going on?" She pulled me into the lift. "Nothing. I know he did." I looked in the mirror to fix my outfit and make sure I looked okay. "Jessica, I've spent every day with you for the last five years." She stated.