Chapter 21

"Shhh." Cody whispered as he came downstairs. "Front door closed by itself." I blamed. "Is he gone?" "Yup. Kylie will bring him to New York with her." "So, Romeo's down. What now?" "We take your car to the garage." I said and walked past him on the stairs. "Have you left any evidence of where we've gone?" I looked around.

"Nope." "Passports?" "Pocket." He patted his back pocket. "Both?" "Yup." "Okay, let's go." I grabbed my case. "I got it." Cody took it off me. "Take my keys so you can lock the door after us." "Alright." I took his keys from his pocket and then lead him out of the room. Cody followed with both our suitcases. After locking the front door we filled the car and headed towards the garage

As you've probably guessed we're leaving for Mexico this morning. It's about 4- Well, it's precisely 4:36am on Friday morning and we've successfully left Cody's. We're leaving Cody's car in a garage and then getting a taxi to the airport. This way they know we've left but no one will find Cody's car in the airport. Yes, I am smart. Yes, I am aware of it.

"Dude, I should be a spy. I'd be so good at it." I said while walking through the aiport. "You'd be trash." Cody laughed. "And you could be my sidekick." "Partner." "You have no balls, you're my sidekick." "Don't shout that." "Come on!" I giggled and pulled his hand. "I need to go to the bathroom. Can you get me a coffee?" "Starbucks?" "Of course." I smiled and reached up to kiss his lips before running off.

"One latte with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles." Cody handed me a cup. "Oh and a chocolate brownie." He grinned as he placed it on top of the lid. "Thank you." I grinned and took it off the lid before shoving it in my purse. "Whatcha got." I looked in his cup as he took off the lid. "A cappuc- Yup, just drink some." He laughed lightly.

"I prefer mine." I said and took a sip. "You're unbelievable." Cody chuckled to himself as he started walking off. "Wait for mee!" I ran after him. "So we have a three hour flight and then an hour in the car to the villa?" "Indeed." I nodded. "Do we have wifi?" "Yes but I thought we wer-" "I like to creep." He shrugged his shoulders.

Five and a half hours later we arrived outside our villa (the one in the picture attached), we'd had other things to do like collecting keys. "Woah." Cody stared up at the white building. "This is gorgeous." "I know it is." I grinned. "Maybe we should do this more often." He slid his fingers between mine and started wallking to the door.

"Well we can now so what's stopping us?" "The uncountable missed calls you already have from your brother." "Cody, chill." I pressed my hand against his chest and then unlocked the door, we both walked in and went in separate directions. "Okay, wow." I heard Cody so I ran to find him. "Oh my gosh. How big is that bed?!" "Massive." Cody answered as he went into the ensuite.

The bed was as long as one and a half of Cody and as wide as him laying across it with his arms above his head. There were a whole load of pillows on it and rose petals too. "Who put these here?" I picked one up. "Just because you book something, it doesn't mean I won't add my touch to it." "Hmm, well I like it." I smiled as Cody spun me around to face him.

"I like you." He leant down to kiss my lips. "I like you too." I mumbled as we kissed. "I know you do." Cody picked up my legs and laid me on the bed. His hands found their way to the buttons of my shorts as he started kissing my neck. "Take this off." I pulled on Cody's shirt. He let me lift it off him and then went back to unzipping my shorts and then taking them off me.

He took his top out of my hand and threw it and my shorts on the floor. "Wait," I pushed him off me, Cody hit the matress next to me and stared at me, awaiting what I was going to say. "Not now." I denied. "Why not?" "Because it's the middle of the day." "That's the reason we came here, remember? Do what we want when we want."