Chapter 26

"Nooo! Come back and take a selfie with me." I pulled Tommy closer to me. "I don't want to." He groaned and tried to dodge my lips as they hit his cheek. "Jess!" He moaned louder. "Do you want me to take you paint balling?" "Yes." "Well then be nice to Jessy." I squeezed his cheek and then held my camera out in front of us.

"Okay, can we go now?" Tom asked while taking my keys from my jacket pocket and then he held the jacket out for me. "Put them back. You're not driving." I said as I took the jacket from him. "Jess, come on!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me outside. "Have you told your dad we're leaving?" "No." "Okay, get in the car and I'll go tell him." I said and went back into the house.

"Brad?" "Yeah?" "I'm taking Tom now." "Okay, are you staying with the boys or what?" "I might do. Somtimes they need someone over 16 with them so if they do, I will stay but if not I most probably won't." "Well Cody will be back in a half hour. I could get him to come dow-" "I'm okay on my own." I smiled.

"You can't avoid him forever." "I'm not done being mad and he's too cute to be mad at face-to-face." "So you're going to dodge him until you're done?" "Indeed, now I have to go. Your son is being very demanding." "Drive safe." "I always do." I let Brad hug me and then left the house before getting into the car with Tom who had already snooped around through the glove compartment and all the other hidden places he could.

"Are these Cody's?" He was wearing some sunglasses. "Yeah they are." "I found this CD. What is it?" "A mixtape." "Of?" "Of songs." I said dramatically. "Can we listen?" "I guess so." "Actually, let's connect your phone." Tom stuck his hand into my jacket pocket again. "You gotta stop with that." I laughed. "You don't even notice half the time." He told me while connecting my phone via bluetooth.

When we got to the place, I don't know what it's called, most of Tom's friends were already there. "We're just waiting for who?" I asked while taking my phone off of Tom. "Colton." Ben told me. "Okie dokie. Does everyone have their money, yeah?" They all answered in their own ways at the same time. "By the way, Colton has a massive crush on you." One of them told me.

"He does?" I looked at Tom. "His big brother is like the same age as Cody and he likes you and so Colton says that you're really hot and stuff. It's really disgusting." "Aww, Tommy." I cooed. "But don't tell him we told you!" Ben almost shouted. "Of course I won't." I laughed.

A few minutes later, everyone was here. I gave Tom enough money to pay for himself and then let them go. Luckily I didn't have to go in with them, I mean who fancies getting shot at by a bunch of kids? Not me! So I went up to the cafe and got myself a coffee. As I sat down, my phone started ringing. The caller ID told me that it was Dad so I smiled to myself before answering.

"Daddy!" "Jess!" Jazmyn's voice brought instant happiness to me. "Hi, baby!" "I miss you!" "I miss you too!" "Hey, Jess." Dad said. "Hi, Daddy. Am I on speaker or something?" "We're in the car and you're coming through the music thing." Jazzy told me. "Oh cool. Is my bubba with you guys?" "Jaxon's sleeping. He's being grumpy." "Well at least Jazmyn's happy."

"Yes." She answered. "Okay, so, I called you because I got an email from Scooter telling me about promo dates?" "Yeah." "Have you gotten this email too?" "Yeah, I told him to forward it to you so that you could speak to Erin about certain people coming with us." "Is that me?" Jazmyn interrupted. "No, else I would have said you." I lied. "Ohhh." She moaned.

"Well I've had a look at the dates and the only one that they can't do is the last London one." "What?!" "I'm sorry, Jess." "Can you still stay?" "I have to go back with them, don't I?" "Okay." I sighed. "I'm very proud of you, Jessica. Jaxon's been excited about how his big sister is going to be in a movie that she wrote herself." "Aww, bless him." I couldn't help but smile.