13

Tonis POV

Im so drunk right now. I can't even. I see Cheryl on the couch sitting down. I walk towards her and I see her look up at me. I straddle her lap and her hands go into my jacket and on waist. I start to twerk and grind on her. She moans. "mmm Toni, I want you so bad" She says sliding her hand to my ass. She digs her nails really hard in my ass while im twerking. I turn around and grind on her harder. She grabs my hair pulls it back and puts her hand in between my legs and starts rubbing my clit over my leggings. "fuck cher" I spread my legs open more still on top of her. I moan a little bit louder. "Woah Woah Woah, not my me couch lads" Drunk Veronica says. Im suddenly aware of my surroundings and I get up. 

"Oh fuck" I groan leaning off the floor. I open my eyes and see everyone groaning holding there heads. "What the fuck happened," I said. "Ugghhh give me the pain pills" Cheryl growls. I run to the kitchen and throw up. I see Betty in the other trash throwing up. "We all blacked out, We drank too much" She said. I wipe my mouth. Ugghh im craving blood and I can't get any. I crawl back to the living room and lay on the couch. I put my feet on Cheryl. 

I get up. And feel better. Im glad I heal quick. I look over and look at the clock. 12:00. I look and see everyone else up already. "How's everyone doing," I say. 'We're fine" Betty says. "Finally Toni your up, we're still going to the strip club to get more drunk" Veronica says yelling. "Ayeeeee" me and Veronica run upstairs. I get in the shower and wash up. I hear someone come in the room. "Hey Cher" I say. "hey" She says. When im done I get out and Cheryl gets in. "You could've got in with me, I wouldn't have mined" I say. "Its fine Toni" I nod and do my makeup and hair. When im done I see Cheryl come out of the shower. "I still can get used to seeing you naked" I said. She smiled a little. I walk out. I put on my black bra and a see-through lace shirt with my short plaid skirt. When im done I put on my combat boots and sit on the bed waiting for Cheryl.  

                                                                             Cheryl POV

I put on my red bra with my red serpent jacket and my shorts and my boots. I walk out of the bathroom and see Toni sitting there. "Cmon Cha Cha" I say. As im bout to leave Toni grabs my arm and pulls me face to face to her. "Don't start something you can't finish Cheryl" She says tightening her grip on my wrist. I smirk. "This is exactly what you get TT" I say. She looks at me. I look away because I don't like such intense eye contact. "Look at me" She says. I look at my wrist and try to take her hand off but its to hard. I look up and see her smirking. "Toni, let go of me" I say firmly. "If I couldn't go out like that then you cant" I raise an eyebrow. "But you still went out anyways" "That's different babe, were going to a strip club" "I don't care Toni let go of me" I say. She walks closer. Are lips merely touching. I lean in. And when her lips barely touch mine I get out her grip and walk downstairs. I look at my wrist and already see a bruise forming. Toni comes down behind me and we head out. Veronica called a limo. When we got to the club we all screamed and jumped out. We all showed are fake ids in the guy's face and ran in. "Betty come with me" I say. We run to the bar and grab drinks. We drink 2 drinks. "Cmon Betty, we're gonna forget about our significant others and have fun" I say. Betty cheers. When we're done dancing we sit down on the couch. Now we're just drunk and talking about random stuff. "One t-time my m-mom walked in on m-me and Juggie having s-sexual intercourse" Betty says. We giggle and laugh. "Hey you guys wanna lap dance" These 2 girls walked up to me and Betty. We looked at each other. "Suurreee why noooot" Betty says. And they start doing there work. Im enjoying myself right now. This girl grinding on top of me. The 2 girls get up and start twerking in front of us. "Ayyyee" Me and Betty say slapping their butts while they twerk. I see Betty slip 2 twenties in the other girls thong and I slipped a 50 in this girls thong. When they're done we go back to the bar and drink 2 more drinks. "We need *hiccup* to find *hiccup* Toni and V" I say. She nods and we walk around the club looking for them. When we find them Veronica and Toni are dancing together. "Guuyyssss" I say. "We need to go" Betty says. "How much did you guys drink?" Toni says. Me and Betty start giggling for no reason. Veronica grabs Betty and Toni grabs me. Next thing you know it im being dragged up the stairs. "You have *hiccup* a nice butt" I say slapping it. Toni just laughs. When we're in our room she changes me into leggings and a shirt. And then im knocked out cold. 

I wake up tied to the bed and blindfolded. "Toni" I say. "shhh baby girl im right here" She says. "I bite my lip. I feel something enter inside me. "oohhhh fuck Toni" I say. She goes faster and faster. "You like that? you like me pounding into you like the bottom you are" "fuck yes" I say. " Im close" I say. Im about to release- I shoot up from the bed. I look over in the bed and see that its empty. I groan. Im so not going anywhere today. I get up and take a shower. When im done I put on my red shorts and my white tank top. Ugghh my head. I walk down the stairs and see everyone watching tv and Betty groaning. "Why did we have to drink so much Cheryl?" Betty says. "I don't fucking know Betty" I say annoyed. "It was your words, Cher, let's forget our significant others and have fun" She says mimicking me. I glare at her and take pain medicine. I see Toni and I just stand there. "You like that? you like me pounding into you like the bottom you are" I bite my lip thinking about my dream. I go to the couch and sit next to her and lean on her shoulder. We all watch friends until Betty and Veronica go upstairs to take a nap. "Do you wanna go upstairs and take a nap?" Toni ask me. I nod and slowly walk up the stairs. When we get up there and lay under the comforters and Toni lays on her stomach. "Hello" I hear her say. She's probably talking to Katie. I fall asleep again. Im about to release until Toni stops. "Why did you stop?" I say. "Admit that you're a bottom" She says. I moan not wanting too. I say nothing and bite my lip. She wraps her hand around my throat choking me. "uuhh" I moan. "Admit it Cheryl" She says. "Fuck daddy your a top and im a bottom" I say grabbing her wrist of the hand that's on my throat. I prop my leg up and spread them wider. She lets go and I catch my breath. "You want me to let you release?" She says. I nod my head. "mhm" - I wake up again feeling horny. I look over and see Toni smirking at me. "Yeah Katie ill call you back, Cheryl just woke up" She says. I see her get up and walk to the door and lock it. She turns around and she smiles with her fangs showing. I gulp knowing its gonna be a long day.

Authors Note: Guys. Im gonna add smut again. But don't worry. The drama will come back again. I wonder what's gonna happen. Kisses to all. Bye now.