25

Cheryl's POV

When im done setting up the speaker Betty walks towards me. "Hey where's Toni and Veronica?" She ask me. I sigh. "Their in the locker room" I say. "Not again. Did Toni not learn her lesson" Betty says walking towards the locker room. I follow after her. When we walk in we see Toni and Veronica hugging. I immediately tense up. They pull apart quickly and Veronica looks like she's bout to shit her pants of fear. I see Toni look at Veronica and Veronica look back at her. Their probably talking in their heads. I see her look at Betty as well. "Hey me and Veronica are gonna have a talk. I'll keep watch of the Vixens if practice starts" Betty says in my ear. I nod. They walk out and I see Toni walk closer to me. I cross my arms and move out the way and sit on the bench facing away from her. I hear her sit down. "Cheryl. I know what it looks like but-" "But what? Did you not learn your lesson?" I ask her turning around to face her. "Cheryl. She told me something that helps me a lot. I'll tell you later but right now I can't. It's too risky" Toni says putting her hand on my exposed knee. "Why am I so jealous? Im literally better looking than her. Im better than her in everything. I taste better than her" I say running my hands in my hair. "You can say that again" Toni mumbled. I looked at her. "Say what again?" I ask her smirking. "N-nothing cmon we have go to practice" She says getting up. But I stand up and grab her arm and bring her closer to me. "No Toni tell me what you said?" I say backing her up in the locker. She says nothing. "Fine don't tell me. I can get it out of you physically" I say. I trail my hand down her stomach and back up. "Or I can just leave you wet" I say walking away. She grabs my hand and harshly pulls me in front of her. "Or I can not do that" She says gripping my wrist tighter. "Look we have Vixens so im gonna do this" I say getting out of her grip. I walk back slowly and sit with my legs spread open giving her a good view of my underwear. I rub myself over my underwear and moan. "Mmm Toni" I moan out. When I see her biting her lip, I take my underwear off and stand back up. I twirl them around my finger and smirk. "Cheryl" She says lowly. "You want them?" She nods slowly. "Well your not getting them" I say and put them in my bra. I walk out the locker room and see everyone doing the dance. "CMON EVERYONE MOVE IT MOVE IT" I yell clapping my hands. "Thanks Betty. Take your spot" I tell her. And she nods. I see Toni walk into the group. "Cmon Toni. You're late" I tell her smirking. I see her eyes turn green and I shiver. She starts dancing and I stand there and watch everyone. "Babygirl. Do you know what I wanna do to you right now?" I hear Toni say in my head. "EVERYONE KEEP DOING WHAT YOUR DOING" I say going to the bleachers and drinking out my water. "I know you hear me" Toni says. "What?" I tell her. "Your so gonna get it at home. Im gonna fuck you till you can't walk" She says. I look at her still dancing. I get horny at the thought. "T-Toni. You can't say that in public" I tell her. "I can't do whatever the fuck I want. Who's gonna stop me? You? I wish you would. I'd take you against the wall with my fingers buried in your pussy-I moan to myself-with my hand wrapped around your throat-"Oh fuck" I say to myself. "Whispering every single thing im gonna do to you in your ear" She finishes. I collect myself noticing my breathing got heavier. I drink my water and see the music has stopped. I walk to the crowd. "O-okay so um. Right so we have 2 days left. And-" I make eye contact with Toni and she's smirking at me with her fangs outs. "Oh shitt. I mean um. Yes so im gonna send you guys a link of the song and a recording of me doing the video so you guys can start practicing at home" I say. Everyone nods. "Please text me about any questions and concerns and I'll see you guys tomorrow" I say. Everyone goes into the locker room except Betty, Veronica and Toni. I walk towards them. "Hey Cheryl are you okay? You look a little flushed." Veronica ask me. "Yes im fine. Cmon lets go get changed" I say. We all walk to the locker room. I take my time so they don't see me without underwear. "Why you not getting changed?" Betty asked me. "None of your dam business" I say. "I know why"  Toni says in my head. I sit there and wait until everyone leaves. Of course Toni didn't leave. I get up and bend down and take my shoes off and Toni slaps my butt. Harder then usual. "Shit" I moan out. She pushes my front on the locker and puts 3 fingers in my mouth. I suck on them. She takes her fingers out and plunges in my pussy without warning and I moan out. "T-Toni. Im still sensitive from what you said" I say grinding on her hand. She grips my hair and my head jerks back. "Im gonna take those underwear, and im gonna finish this later. Got it" She ask me. I nod my head and she grips my throat. "I need verbal confirmation" She says gripping my throat. "Y-yes daddy. Shit im so close. Please don't leave me soaked. Let me finish please daddy. I'll do anything, dont leave me like this" I plead out. "You wanna finish?" She says going deeper in my pussy. "Fuck yes" "What will it take for you to come right now. Do it Cheryl. Do it now" She says in my ear. "Oh shiitttttt" I moan out while coming. She slows down helping me come down from my high. When im down she takes her fingers out my pussy and I moan from the lost of contact. I turn around slowly. I hear the bell ring and I sigh. "Toni I can't walk" I whine. She smirks. "That means im doing my job" She says sucking on her fingers. Each one with a pop. She puts her hand in my bra and take the panties. She puts then in her pants where her front is and smirks. "Get dressed. Were already late" She says sitting down and going on her phone. I take the rest of my clothes off and put on my red dress and my red heels. I look in my mirror and do my hair and fix my lipgloss. "Im ready" I say. She nods and pecks my lips. I shiver with my taste still on her lips. I walk next to her and we head to class. How the hell am I gonna go through the day without underwear.

Author's Note: I was bored. BUT I will add the drama back.