Chapter 1: Back To School

Frankie's Pov: " After being sick for what seemed like an eternity, I'm back in this Hell hole called school; back to all The bullying and harassment that happens here. This is going to be the death of me, and I can feel it. "

Nick: " Frankie. " he says to his little brother while he is sitting in the passenger seat of his Crimson Red Camero.

Frankie: " Yeah. " he replies to his Big Brother while he is still sitting inside fidgeting nervously with his thumbs.

Nick: " Do you have everything; including all of your Make Up Work from being sick? " he asks his brother.

Frankie: " Yes, of course. " he says to his brother, frowning.

Nick: " Frankie, what's wrong? " he asks with concern evident in his voice.

Frankie: " I don't like school; the bullying is going to be a lot worse now that I have changed. " he says looking down at his feet.

Nick: " Frankie, I know that this is complicating for you, but you can't stay away from school forever. " he says putting a hand on his brothers shoulder.

Frankie: " I understand but nobody likes me, it's like I'm invisible except for the best friends I have. " he says frowning.

Nick: " Hey, I get it; everyone has been in your shoes before especially Kevin, but he had it worse. " he tells his brother.

Frankie: " I never noticed. " he says feeling comfort from his brothers words.

Nick: " He understands so clearly what you are battling with. " he says to Frankie.

Frankie: " Okay. " he says looking at his watch.

Nick: " Listen I know that you are dealing with so much right now, but you can't let it stop you from living your life; you have to be strong no matter how many punches you take. " he says looking at the time.

Frankie: " Okay, thanks. " he say putting his hand on the handle on the inside of his brothers car.

Nick: " Get going, you are about to be late. " He says to Frankie while he opens the door.

Frankie: " Okay. " he says getting out of the car.

Nick: " Have a wonderful day Frankie and remember that you are loved and cared for. " he says getting out of the car and giving his brother a hug.

Frankie: " Okay, see you after school. " he says to his brother accepting his hug and then breaking it.

Nick: " See you then. " he says getting back in his car and watching his brother walk in the double doors and waving at him.

James: " Hey Frankie, how are you? " he says walking up to him and doing their handshake.

Frankie: " I am doing good, being sick was a fucking nightmare but I'm back to normal finally. " he says to James.

James: " I bet; you look lighter. " he says noticing the difference.

Frankie: " Well being sick played a big part in it because every time I would eat something I would throw it back up; I couldn't keep anything down. " he says to James.

James: " Damn, that had to suck. " he says to Frankie.

Frankie: " It did. " he says agreeing with James when Arianna walked to them.

Arianna: " Hey Frankie, how have you been? " she says hugging him.

Frankie: " I'm good, I was just telling James what a nightmare it was for me while I was sick. " he says to Arianna.

Arianna: " Well, I'm glad that you are feeling better. " she says to Frankie when Desiree showed up and started firing her mouth.

Desiree: " Well if it isn't Frankie the invisible Jonas. " she says laughing and pushing him into his locker.

Arianna: " Hey, you need to apologize. " she says getting into her face.

Desiree: " You are standing up for this Loser. " she says pointing at Frankie.

Arianna: " Yes, he is my best friend and I have known him since we were kids; so, I suggest you apologize to him, or I'll knock you out. " she says to the girl with anger in her voice.

Desiree: " And if I don't, what are you going to do about it. " she says with her hands on her hips.

Arianna: " I am going to do this. " she says punching a locker and leaving a dent in it.

Desiree: " Okay. " she says feeling afraid of Frankie's best friend Arianna.

Arianna: " Apologize. " she says to Desiree who is now visibly shaken up.

Desiree: " Frankie, I'm sorry and I won't do it again or call you names. " she says her voice shaking a bit.

Frankie: " I forgive you. " he says to Desiree.

Arianna: " Now Scram. " she says to Desiree who takes off running in fear.

Melinda: " Hey baby. " she says to her boyfriend Frankie and then kissing him on the lips.

Frankie: " Hey gorgeous. " he say to his girlfriend Melinda.

Melinda: " Hey guys. " she says to Frankie's two best friends.

Both Friends: " Hey. " they say at the same time.

Melinda: " How is the family? " she asks Frankie.

Frankie: " Everyone is good, I have to take you over sometime so you can meet everyone. " he says to his girlfriend.

Melinda: " Sounds like a plan, I'm just glad that you are okay; there has been rumors going around saying that you were dead because you missed so much school. " she says to her boyfriend hugging him again.

Frankie: " What are you talking about; I'm not dead, I was just really sick. " he says to his girlfriend with complete shock.

Melinda: " I knew that you were really sick but everyone else said that you were dead; please don't let this get to you, people were just spreading stupid rumors. " she says comforting her boyfriend.

Frankie: " Well, we all better get to class before we're late, I love you, Melinda. " he says hugging his girlfriend and kissing her.

Melinda: " Love you too babe, remember what I said. " she says to her boyfriend and then walking off to class.

James: " Well, Arianna and I are going to get to class so we'll see you later. " he says to Frankie.

Frankie: " Alright, see you guys later. " he says to both of his best friends and then begins to walk to his class feeling hurt and depressed.