Chapter 2: First Hour

Frankie's Pov: " I finally made it to my first class of the day which is English. I walked slowly because I was feeling depressed and hurt. When my girlfriend told me that everyone at school were spreading rumors about me, I was hurt. "

Ms. Rachel: " Good morning class, I hoped that you enjoyed your time off but now it's time to get back to focusing on school. " she says to the class.

Patrice: " Oh if it isn't Frankie the nobody Jonas. " she says walking by his desk and purposely knocking his things to the floor.

Frankie: " What the fuck! " he says to himself aloud feeling pissed that his stuff was purposely knocked to the floor.

Natalia: " Aren't you going to pick your things up fatty. " she says to Frankie laughing.

Taeya: " Hey, do you need a hand? " she says to Frankie bending down to help.

Frankie: " No but thanks anyway. " he says to the girl helping her up.

Taeya: " No problem, thanks for helping me up. " she says to Frankie before getting in her seat.

Ms. Rachel: " Before I take attendance, please place your homework in the basket on my desk. " she says to the class and grabbing her attendance book out.

While Frankie is walking to the teachers desk to put his homework in the basket along with his missing work from when he was sick, he gets tripped by a student named Reagan and falls on his stomach causing everyone to laugh and make jokes about him causing him to feel embarrassed.

Taeya: " Oh my gosh Frankie, are you okay. " she says going to help him up.

Frankie: " I guess. " he says grabbing the girls hand and getting up.

Taeya: " That's good. " she says putting her homework in the basket on the teachers desk.

Frankie: " Thanks Taeya. " he says to her and then walking back to his seat.

Taeya: " You're welcome. " she says walking back to her desk.

Reagan: " Have a nice trip? " he says to Frankie laughing at him.

Frankie: " Shut up. " he voices back to him.

Reagan: " What the fuck did you just say? " he says getting up from his desk and getting in Frankie's face.

Frankie: " I said Shut Up. " he says back to Reagan.

Reagan: " You better watch yourself. " he says to Frankie punching him in the face.

Frankie: " Is that a threat? " he says to Reagan.

Reagan: " Excuse me. " he says getting in his face again and the pushing him out of his desk.

Ms. Rachel: " Reagan, stop it. " she says to him and going to see if Frankie was okay.

Reagan: " See you after school. " he says to Frankie before getting back in his seat.

Ms. Rachel: " Are you okay? " she asks Frankie.

Frankie: " Yes. " he says getting up off the floor and getting back in his seat.

Ms. Rachel: " Frankie, go get an ice pack for your eye. " she says sending Frankie to the school nurse with a pass.

Frankie: " Okay. " he says grabbing something out of his backpack and putting it deep in his pocket before taking the pass and going to the nurse.

Ms. Rachel: " Class please get your notebooks out and something to write with. " she says to the class as Frankie is walking out the door.

Frankie's Pov: " I'm walking in the hallway going to the nurse when I decide to stop by the bathroom to make myself puke and then slit my wrist. (Warning: Trigger)

When Frankie gets to the bathroom, he goes in a stall, locks the door, puts his head in the toilet and sticks his fingers in his mouth and gags himself until he starts puking in the toilet.

Leon: " Hey Frankie, are you okay? " he says knocking on the stall.

Frankie: " Hey Leon, how have you been? " he says to his friend from middle school.

Leon: " I've been good, I miss hanging out with you. " he says to Frankie.

Frankie: " That's great, I'm fine; my stomach is just upset. " he says to Leon going back to puking.

Leon: " Dang, well I hope you feel better; I should finish in the bathroom and get back to class. " he says to Frankie before handling the rest of his business.

Frankie: " Thanks man, we have to get together sometime. " he says flushing the toilet after wiping his mouth and nose.

Leon: " Your welcome Frankie and yes, we have to get together sometime. " he says to Frankie before leaving the bathroom.

Frankie: " Catch you later. " he says from the stall door.

Leon: " Catch you later. " he replies back leaving the bathroom.

Frankie: " That was close. " he says to himself not wanting his middle school friend to find out his secret.

While Frankie is still in the bathroom, he takes the case out of his pocket and takes his blade out and starts to slit his wrist over and over until he is satisfied.
(Warning: Trigger)

Frankie: " Fuck my life. " he says to himself aloud while he is doing what he is doing.

When Frankie is finished, he unlocks the stall door and goes to the sink to rise the blood of his blade and his wrist and wrapping something around his wrist to stop the bleeding and put his blade back in its case and puts it back in his pocket and then walks to the nurse's office.

Frankie: " Hello is anyone here. " he says walking into the nurses office at his high school.

Nurse Smith: " Hey Frankie. " she says approaching her desk.

Frankie: " Hey. " he says to nurse smith.

Nurse Smith: " You have gotten taller, and you look lighter. " she says noticing Frankie's change in appearance.

Frankie: " Yeah, I know. " he says to Nurse Smith who is also a friend of the Jonas Family.

Nurse Smith: " Is the family good? " she asked Frankie.

Frankie: " Yeah. " he says to Nurse Smith still not making eye contact with her.

Nurse Smith: " Frankie, is something wrong? " she says feeling concerned about him.

Frankie: " Yes. " he says to Nurse Smith finally looking at her face to face.

Nurse Smith: " Oh my goodness, what happened? " she asks Frankie after seeing what happened to his eye.

Frankie: " The bullying got worse, I was pushed into my locker today, I was purposely tripped in class, I was pushed out of my chair, I was punched in the face, my stuff was purposely knocked to the floor, and I was called names. " he says to Nurse Smith.

Nurse Smith: " Oh my goodness. " she says pulling Frankie into a hug.