Chapter 6: Secrets

Denise's POV: " I just put Frankie's prescription in for his pain killer for his broken ribs after what happened to him at school. I can't believe that a kid at his school was capable of doing something like this. "

Frankie: " Mom, I want to go home. " he says to his mom.

Denise: " You don't want to get a bite to eat? " she asks her son.

Frankie: " I want to go home; I'm hurting way too much right now. " he says to his mom grimacing in pain.

Denise: " Okay, let's go home and I'll get pick up; how does that sound. " she says to Frankie.

Frankie: " That sounds great. " he says to his mom.

Denise: " Okay. " she says to her son.

Frankie: " When I get in, I want to go to sleep. " he says to his mom.

Denise: " Okay. " she says to her son.

Frankie's Pov: " Mom and I just got home from the Doctors and from the drug store where my prescription would be filled, I have three broken ribs on my left side from Grayson kicking me randomly and now I have to miss more school. "

Denise: " Sweetie, let me help you. " she says to Frankie after parking the car, locking it, and opening the front door.

Frankie: " Okay. " he says to his mom before grimacing in pain and discomfort due to his broken ribs.

After Denise got Frankie inside and helped him up the steps, to his bedroom and in his bed, she went back downstairs to the car and grabbed his backpack and put it down in his bedroom after walking up the steps and to his room.

Frankie's Pov: The bullying has gotten physical know, I have been pushed into my locker, knocked out of my chair, tripped by someone, punched in the face, spit balled, had paper thrown at me and randomly kicked; I don't think that I can handle it anymore.

Denise: Sweetheart.

Frankie: Yes.

Denise: I'm going to go pick up some lunch and then I'll get your prescription.

Frankie: Okay.

Denise: Stay put.

Frankie: Okay.

Denise: If you go to the bathroom, please be careful.

Frankie: Okay, I will.

Denise: I love you sweetie.

Frankie: Love you too mom.

Denise: I'll be back.

Frankie: Okay.

Frankie's Pov: I waited until my mom left the house before I snuck my way down the steps and outside, to smoke my first cigarette; I never smoked a cigarette ever in my life but because my life sucked at the moment, I decided to try it.

~ Outside of the house ~

Frankie: Fuck my life!

Calvin: Hey, Frankie.

Frankie: Hey, Calvin.

Calvin: How have you been?

Frankie: I've been better.

Calvin: Are you sick again?

Frankie: No, I have three broken ribs on my left side.

Calvin: How did that happen?

Frankie: Grayson did it to me, he randomly started kicking me in my music class and I had to be rushed to the hospital.

Calvin: Are you fucking serious?