Chapter Seventeen: Chocolates and Sugar Rush

The last pre-written chapter so the next update will take longer.

-_-_-Son Chaeyoung's POV-_-_-

After yesterday, my social media has been spammed by mentions and comments. I've seen the pictures, oh well, what can we do? That's my daily life anyways.

I'm really excited to record it today!

Mina's driving me towards Cube Entertainment though, I really don't want to make her look like my personal driver because I can drive but she insisted.

' Hey, ready to go? ' I heard Mina asks me as she enters my apartment. I smile at her, before nodding. I then grab the important things before we head out.

' Babe, you know you really don't have to ' I say as we walk hand in hand towards her car.

' Hush. I wanted to see Cube Entertainment also ' She says, opening the door for me. I entered the auto as she seats on the driver's place and starts the engine.

On the way there, it got quite a little boring so I decided to play some songs in shuffle. Including mine of course, I love myself.

You must love yourself first before loving others, because no matter how broken or hurt you get, you know yourself better, that's why it's best to stand up from the ground and show them who is the bitch , just kidding.

Sorry for the word, but in all seriousness, stand up and work yourself up, but of course never forget to look down where you came from. Honestly, pride and ego is the reason why people sometimes fuck up.

Okay, I'll stop being like this and let's go back to where we are. We finally arrived, Mina quickly parked and I immediately went out of the car excitedly.

I turn around to thank Mina only to see her leaving the car also.

What is she doing?

' What are you doing? ' I say as I wear my facemask and my cap. I thought she'll only drop by and leave after dropping me.

She gives me a face before saying sarcastically, ' Uhm, walking? '. I roll my eyes at her comment before walking towards the entrance.

' Hey, wait up!! ' I heard Mina yells, or should I say talk? She isn't a screamer. Her yelling voice is like her normal voice unlike Director Park. Oops.

' You're a slowpoke ' I say as we entered the entrance. I quickly sent a text to Soyeon informing her about out arrival.

' Hey, it's not my fault, I'm not slow you're just... ' She says, quickly stopping as she search for the right word. I stop walking as I wait for her to say it.

' Fast. It's not my fault, anyways you're short but you run like a cheetah, how the hell can you run that fast? ' She says, crossing her arms, pouting. I chuckle at her words before ruffling her hair.

' Cheetahs are faster than tigers, I just love to run I guess. According to Panthera, the close ones that are related to tigers are snow leopards. But I don't think leopards can outsmart cheetahs especially when it comes to running, Pumas on the other hand are- ' I was about to continue when she cut me off.

' Okay enough, we'll talk about the pumes and cheetos and punthera tomorrow, you have something to do ' She says grabbing my hand and drags me to the nearest elevator.

Does she even know what floor the recording room is?

' Actually, it's Pumas, Cheetas and Panthera' I said, informing her.