Chapter Eighteen: Collaboration Confirmed

After Chaeyoung passed out, Mina decided to take her home and let the latter rest. Luckily, the recording was done so they don't have to worry.

It's 10 in the morning, Chaeyoung just finished recording IILWAM and now they were heading to a restaurant to eat breakfast.

Chaeyoung admitted to the actress that she was always like that when she eats too much sweets. The latter on the other hand understood.

They are on their way to eat because Chaeyoung's stomach keeps on rumbling.
When the two arrived, Chaeyoung immediately found a table and quickly went to sit on it while Mina quickly walks towards the counter to order.

When Chaeyoung is scrolling, a notification suddenly pops out. She then opens it and read,

Hi, This is JYP Entertainment we would like to inform fans around the world that the (G) I-DLE and Son Chaeyoung Collaboration will happen, they finished recording yesterday, unfortunately the song will be posted this 5th of July. We hope that you will send all your love and support to both of them! <3

Chaeyoung smiled, minutes later her phone was being spammed again by mentions and tags. She scrolls through twitter when Mina arrived with their food.

She smiles at her, thanking the latter before they starts to eat. ' Baby, smile ' Mina says as she takes a picture of Chaeyoung. The latter then poses as the actress took a picture of her.

( A/N: I knew the background is not for breakfast but I chose this cuz, this is also cute )

MyouiM_na : Breakfast date ♡

Liked by ParkJimin, ImNayeon and 2,248,200 others

----

The two then decides to stay in Mina's apartment complex this time. Mina decides that it would be fun to bake something for today, whether it's cookies or cake.

She finds herself mixing the ingredients as Chaeyoung keeps on recording her. ' Babe, instead of recording me, can you help me out please? ' Mina asks.

Chaeyoung shook her head as she continue to film the actress. ' Babe, put it down and help me ' Mina says as she continue to do her magic.

' Babe ' Mina says, smiling at the camera before pouring Chaeyoung a handful of flour causing the latter to be as white as Dahyun and her causing the camera to be covered in flour.

' Game on ' Chaeyoung says, putting the camera down as they play with the flour not caring for the mess.

----