Chapter Thirty-three: Better Together

-_-_-MYOUI MINA'S POV-_-_-

I don't know what the hell happened to her. I left because I thought she needed some space, I know I should have stayed but I don't want to see Chaeyoung all angry, because I never actually seen her act like all that.

We were okay, so what triggered her? Did I say something that might have upset her? Did I cross a boundary? Was it too much?

Here I am, laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling as I think of possible reasons why she pushed me away.

I have been sending her texts, they all were unanswered, I tried calling her but it was never answered, sometimes I couldn't even reach her, sometimes it does ring but she won't answer.

What should I do? Do I go and confront her? I think it will come out badly.

I don't know how to comfort someone.

I actually deeply care for her, I might actually genuinely like her, I don't know I'm confused.

All these are confusing me, do I like her? All I know is that I care for her.

Should I visit her? Maybe I should.

----
-_-_-SON CHAEYOUNG'S POV-_-_-

I'm tired. I cried and cried that I swear I have no tears left to cry.

Tired of this shit, here I am playing the piano for the background music for my new song.

These thoughts are making me exhausted, but at least I'm trying to deal with these.

I actually finished the song yesterday as soon as Mina left. Mina, she had been sending me texts but I chose to ignore it in fear that I will say something about these existing feelings or I'll say something stupid that will make her hate me.

She tried calling me but I also chose to ignore it, eventually, my battery died so I'm sure I'll receive a lot of missed calls from her.

I entitled my song as Better Together, I made it for the fans who broke up with their lovers and regretted it. Let me rephrase that, fans who never love their ex until they have broken up.

That will probably be Mina-

Better Together

When we were together
We were just strangers
I was just playing around
So I didn't wanna work it out
No, I didn't wanna work it out

Thought something was missing
We were too different
Baby, I'm a-looking back now
And I really should've worked it out
Yeah, I really should've worked it out

Because now that you're gone and I sleep alone
I can't help it, I want you back 'cause I...

Boy I miss you, said I really do, boy I miss you
Now I understand that we're better together
Boy I miss you, said I really really do, boy I miss you
Now I understand that we're better together

We're better, we're better, we're better, we're better, we're better,
You know we're better together
We're better, we're better, we're better, we're better, we're better,
You know we're better together