Chapter Fifty-two: Rings and Bruno Mars...?

Warning: cringe🤣LMAO also, please comment down your thoughts about what's bound to happen...DO NOT PEEK ON THE VIDEO OR ELSE I WILL SHOW UP ON YOUR DOORSTEP😂

kidding, but seriously though, DO NOT.

----

It has been exactly 4 years since the incident. Mina has been protective ever since. She doesn't like Chaeyoung to move too much but since her girlfriend is a performer she can't really do anything about it.

Yes, you heard it right, girlfriend. During the seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, and years that have passed, the two spent it together, telling the world about it, and this time, with real feelings.

"Babe, I have to perform later," Chaeyoung informs her girlfriend, texting someone on her phone. Mina looks at her, concern evident in her eyes. She hugs the latter tightly, " Will you be okay, though? " She asks but when she didn't get an answer, she pecks the latter's lips.

"Babe? You've been on your phone for the whole time, can you at least give me time? " Chaeyoung looks up from her phone, chuckling nervously as she locks her phone, putting it in her pocket as if she's hiding something.

" I'm sowwy baby, do you want a kissy? "
Chaeyoung asks in a baby voice, Mina chuckles before pressing her lips firmly with Chaeyoung's soft one's.

" I need you to join and watch me perform later okay? Oh and, please wear a decent outfit, like a white dress... " Chaeyoung stops and looks at Mina from head to toe, " you don't have to try though, you look hot in your pajamas, " Chaeyoung says, wiggling her eyebrows.

Mina blushes as she slightly smacks Chaeyoung's arm but not too hard, she doesn't want Chaeyoung to be hurt by her stupid act again.

"Oh, and promise you won't get jealous...? I have a dance partner and I- " Chaeyoung was then cut off by a pair of soft lips,  " Don't worry, okay? I promise I won't get jealous, " Mina says as she hugs the latter even though in her mind she's already planning a funeral.

Chaeyoung nods, smirking silently as she thought of what's bound to happen.

----

If you guessed Chaeyoung proposing, you guessed right. Chaeyoung and her squad all planned the turn of events, but of course, before everything she did asked Mina's parents secretly.

Here Chaeyoung was, nerves shaking as she puts the blue jewelry box somewhere so Mina couldn't found it. Everything is already prepared, the change of the dress to a white suit, the technical difficulties, everything really and she felt grateful because she couldn't do it without her friends and family.

While Chaeyoung is preparing, Mina is being bombarded by the fans, asking pictures, autographs and questions since Mina is a very kind woman, she accepted a couple of them but was stopped when Chaeyoung sent bodyguards to guard her.

She doesn't want her to be hurt in such a special night. Unnoticed, Papa J and both of their parents were also in the crowd somewhere, they all asked the fans to keep quiet but didn't tell them the reason why.

The venue's lights start to dim and on cue, the fans scream as Chaeyoung steps out, " WHAT'S UP EVERYBODY!? " She yells in the microphone, screams echoed through the venue that made Chaeyoung chuckle.

She quickly looks at the crowd, searching for a certain blonde in a white dress, when she found Mina, she lightly smirks as she talks with someone using her so-called earpiece.