Clown Statue

●●●

In the middle of searching different islands online, Ms. Santiago asked her husband "Hon, what do you think of this island? It seems refreshing. What if we try here?"

Mr. Santiago put the cup of coffee on the table in his front and replied, "I like that, get my phone and take reservation. We'll going to visit the place tonight,"

"Eeeck~ I'm so excited," She giggled.

Mr. Santiago can't help but to smile by what her wife did. He continue to drink his coffee while looking at his baby inside the crib.

"Can we call Nancy to babysit her while we're on a vacation?" Mr. Santiago asked his wife.

Mrs. Santiago turn her head and replied, "That's great. I'll call her now,"

As Mrs. Santiago calling the babysitter 'Nancy', Mr. Santiago took out his bag to pack some things. The baby was already asleep. And finally, Nancy arrived.

Mrs. Santiago rushed downstairs and opened the door, hurriedly. "I didn't expect you to come this fast," She smiled. "Come in. Feel at home darling,"

Nancy put down her bag to the couch and sit there. "Are you going out of town, Mrs. Santiago?" she asked.

Mr. Santiago going down stairs said, "Oh no. We're visiting an island in Cavite,"

Nancy saw the packed things that Mr. Santiago brought down and as expected, "We've got reserved," Mrs. Santiago said with a bright smile on her face.

"Great," Mr. Johnson said and gently looks at Nancy's direction, "Take care of my baby. We'll be back tomorrow evening," He added.

Nancy stood up and opened the door for them, "Have a safe trip Mr. and Mrs. Santiago," she smiled and the couple finally went on a vacation.

The babysitter locks all the doors and windows of the house and sit on a couch downstairs. Out of boredome, Nancy decided to watch television but she's worried that she might not hear the baby.

Nancy called Mrs. Santiago and asked, "Can i use the television in your room? So that i can see and hear the baby,"

Mrs. Santiago replied, "Yes darling but keep the volume low,"

Somethings bothering Nancy and suddenly asked Mrs. Santiago, "Uhmm, can i cover this Clown Statue of yours with a blanket? It makes me feel uncomfortable,"

The phone line was silent for a moment and then Mr. Santiago takes the call and said, "We will call the police, take the baby and get out of the house. .....We don't have a Clown Statue,"

And the police officers found out that the babysitter and the baby are dead within five minutes after the call.

No clown statue was ever found.

♡♡♡

Thank you for reading my works! Godbless you, always!

UNBELOVEDLIVING