chapter-1 (the curse)

Author's note :

Please give it a chance I'm sure it will not dissapoint you :). It's gonna be interesting chapter wise chapters. And I'm updating the book daily so I hope and request you to please give it a chance, be constant and read all the chapters and please do vote. 😊😀

And I'm sure you'll like it.
it's not complete, it's just the beginning but ya you can tell me where I'm going wrong so I'll surely correct it. You can tell me in the comments section or you can inform me on instagram. I'm available there as "creativelypleasing". You'll find it easily. :)

##

Thanq so much!!😀

##

Bye.......

##

--creativelypleasing

##

So let's begin......

##

It was the midnight time and everyone was very tensed. A news came and everyone hopped with joy. The queen of 'florin' gave birth to a girl child.

The girl was looking different. Neither so attractive nor so beautiful. But the family ignored this.

Days passed....... And the naming ceremony of the girl came. A saint came in the ceremony and as soon as he looked the girl......he became shocked. But he controlled himself and named the girl "Ammit".

The saint called the king and the queen privately and told them something which made them to get goose bumps

" highness, now I'm going to tell you something which May pull the ground under your feet. Listen carefully, your child is born with a curse." said the saint. "what are you saying!? What type of curse!? " asked the queen with a threatened voice.

"highness! As soon as your child grow up she will become uglier day by day! In her previous birth she had made fun of a saint whose figure and looks were really horrible so the saint cursed her that she'll lose her beauty day by day and will become uglier in her next birth! " explained the saint.

"No! I'll not let my daughter to suffer like this. That was her previous birth's mistake, so why should she bear this now!? Isn't there any solution for this!? " asked the king.

The queen was literally became fainted after listening all these words.

"highness, control yourself! You should have to accept this bitter truth! There is no solution for this curse! " said the saint.

"No! I'll make the way. I'll worship the lord from the depth of my soul in order to please him. " said the queen.

From that point of time the queen started to practice austerity

From that point of time the queen started to practice austerity. Days passed on. Months passed on. Ammit was becoming uglier according to the curse! Finally after 11 months almost a year she had become succeeded in pleasing the lord. So as her daughter got blessed that she will become more beautiful day by day in spite ofthe curse. But..... As the lord was about to speak the queen stopped him!

"No! Please lord don't tell me any if or but I don't want anymore curse on my daughter " requested the queen.

The lord become disappeared. But to stop the lord was her biggest mistake. She remained deprived of the biggest truth about her daughter.

♥◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌♥

"You're only here for a short visit. Don't hurry, don't worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way".
--walter hagen