chapter- 8 (the search)

"yes! Alexa is not actually the real one.  She is the one made by my powers. " cleared Stewart.

Actually Maria was the closest to Stewart. She was the only one who knew about his supernatural powers.

"but what if Ammit find it out? You'll get into a drastic trouble

"but what if Ammit find it out? You'll get into a drastic trouble. " Maria exclaimed with a kind of tensed look.

"ya!  You're right but she won't be able to find out because I won't let her to concentrate that much. Tomorrow, she is gonna sacrifice that duplicate Alexa so during that period of time I'll not let her think that." planned Stewart.

Suddenly Stewart threw a ball of fire towards Maria. Maria was totally sacred. She closed her eyes. And started shivering. But that fire ball just passed by her making her hairs to move slightly in air. It hit the man behind the oak tree.

"oh my god Stewart! Are you mad? " screamed Maria

"oh my god Stewart! Are you mad? " screamed Maria. Stewart raised his eyebrows towards the oak tree. For a while Maria was confused but then she looked behind.

Behind the oak tree, a man was lying fainted. In accordance to his clothes he was seemed to be one of Ammit's troop.

"according to my knowledge, he must be Ammit's troop. Right? " Maria cleared her doubt. "yes! He is the one. But don't worry now he'll never be able to wake up." Stewart spoke up and headed towards the castle.

Maria ran towards him in order to catch him.

"but Stewart why did you kill that man. What was he doing? Did he listened your plan? " asked Maria in a
In a breathless tone.

"Yup!  He had listened all my plan and was about to send a message to Ammit. That's why I killed him. And from now onwards we're not going to talk about all this publicly. It must be unsafe." said Stewart.

"Umm.. OK I'll never talk about all this again. " agreed Maria.

"OK now I should go to the castle. Bye! See you later. " said Stewart and headed towards the castle.

When Stewart reached the castle, he was going to his room to plan his next step. He was passing by the corridor. The torches were lightning in the corridor. There was complete silence. The whole scene was kind of horrible for a common person but for Stewart that scene was common.

After a few seconds, Stewart noticed a huge painting of Ammit hanged on the wall he was passing by

After a few seconds, Stewart noticed a huge painting of Ammit hanged on the wall he was passing by. He found something strange and unusual in it. So he examined it but then he heard some footsteps so he made a small cross there which can't be noticed by anyone because the castle was too big and have confusing corridors with different paintings of Ammit.

"hey! Who's there?  What are you doing here?" asked the troops. Stewart silently entered into the nearby room without saying a single word.

When Stewart realised that he was in an unfamiliar room. He light up the candle. As soon as he light the candle the ground slipped under his feet.

He saw......

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌

"Don't be always available for anyone. Be available for someone who cares for your time"