chapter- 4 ( heart wrenching)

As they peep into the window the lights were dim..... Candles were burning..... A dangerous setup was there..... Ammit was surrounded by candles...... And just in front of Ammit they saw there boy.... He was in unconsciousness. The lady was about to scream but the man controlled her. Suddenly Ammit started murmuring something and then all the candles started flickering. Suddenly Ammit got a shock and she fainted. A black fume was coming from her. First, it revolves around the room so the people got hidden and then it took shape of a women. Both the people were watching all that stuff silently. Suddenly a voice started coming from inside as if someone was talking.

"Oh! The lord of all the evil powers! I admire you please let me provide you with this soul

"Oh! The lord of all the evil powers! I admire you please let me provide you with this soul. " evocate the woman of fume.

All that scene was really heart wrenching.

"what you people are doing here " said a mysterious voice. Both of them turned in the direction of that voice. "Oh!  That's you Oliver the cheater! " both of them whispered. "No, I'm not a cheater. Actually I'm regretting for what I said in the palace. My words were not in my control! I'm really sorry for that! " explained Oliver. "Oh just stop creating stories! Just say the truth that you were scared at that time! " said the lady. "Oh God!  It's not the right time for such nonsense! We need to to find out the way to save our child." said the man. " Ya!  You're right. And for this I've brought someone for our help! Meet Stewart, my friend from the next kingdom!" said Oliver. "so what help we can get from him? "asked the lady. "Actually I also don't know clearly but as soon as he heard the news of your child he came to me in order to help us but didn't told me too that what kind of help he gonna do." said Oliver. "Believe me!  I can help you out from this evil situation!" said Stewart.

Everyone nodded in a doubtful manner.

" Evil powers need concentration! If I don't let it to concentrate than surely your boy would be saved! But first I want all three of you to drink this." said Stewart.

Stewart gave a drink to all three of them.

"but what is this?  And why do you want us to drink it? " asked Oliver. And the remaining two nodded.

"oh god!  Now how could I tell them about this drink? If I tell the truth my secret will open up! No I need to tell a lie! " thought Stewart in his own.

" it's a potion to save you all from the evil powers! " lied Stewart. "then are you not afraid of evil powers? " asked all three of them. " No,  Actually I had already drank it. Now drink it fast" said Stewart.

As soon as they drank that, they got fainted

As soon as they drank that, they got fainted. And Stewart entered into the room from the window........

♥◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌♥

"there is nothing more heart wrenching than morning an individual who is still alive".

--Bonnie Zackson Koury