chapter-2 (the truth)

Ammit completely justified her name as she was very cruel even with her family members too.

Ammit was just 15 years old when first time her evil powers were spotted.

It was the evening time and Ammit was wondering in the nearby park. She doesn't like interaction with any stranger. Suddenly a boy kicked a football and it hits Ammit. Ammit became full of anger.

"How dare you to hit me? " asked Ammit to the boy in an evil voice

"How dare you to hit me? " asked Ammit to the boy in an evil voice. "so what? That was just a ball that hit you and not big stone! " replied the boy in a kidding manner.

All the friends of the boy laughed at Ammit. Now Ammit's anger was on the seventh heaven.

"you'll regret for this! " said Ammit to the boy. "oh really! So what you're gonna do right now? " replied the boy with a laugh and turned his face to the opposite of Ammit.

A few seconds later....... All the friends of that boy requested him to come back. But as his face was turned he was not able to see what was happening and thus ignored their request. Suddenly a boom sound crack and everyone became frightened.

Ammit was surrounded by unusual heat and light. The boy turned frightened fully.

"you wanna see na that what can I do? Wait now I'll show you! Actually you gonna feel it too! " said Ammit to the boy in a cunning voice. "No! Please No! " requested the boy.

Ammit started staring into his eyes and suddenly blinked. And the boy disappeared. And Ammit started moving towards other children but they ran off.

After a few minutes the children returned with their parents Ammit was not there. That boy's parents were continuously asking for him but the children were unable to clear the exact situation. They were just saying that Ammit did something and he dissappeared.

They keep on searching for the boy but weren't able to build up courage to ask the queen about the situation. But suddenly a man from the crowd named "Oliver" raised his voice and suggested everyone to come with him to the palace. But everyone was afraid of so Oliver encourages everyone and build up their courage to go to the palace.

"the king and queen are really nice to their people. There is no point of fear. Let's go to the palace! They must listen to us! " said Oliver in an encouraging and leadership voice.

They all got ready to go to the palace. Everyone approached towards their desired destination......

♥◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌♥

"He who has truth at his heart need never fear the want of persuasion on his tongue".

--John Ruskin