chapter-3 (her stare)

They reached the palace.

"His Highness! A big tragedy has happened!!" all the people begged before the king

"His Highness! A big tragedy has happened!!" all the people begged before the king. "what happened? Tell me elaborately! " said the king.

Suddenly Ammit came outside and gave a terrible look to the children. The children started shivering. Everyone in the hall was wondering that what is happening with them. Suddenly Oliver noticed that they were shivering because of Ammit. He was about to spoke up rudely to Ammit but he realised that she is the princess so he requested to the king to stop Ammit.

"his highness I think these children are shivering because of our princess. Look how is she staring them." said Oliver. "stop doing this Ammit! You're not allowed to scare my people! " said the king rudely.

Ammit suddenly gave a anger look to his father (the king) but she moved out of the hall at the very next moment.

"actually his highness my child is missing. He went to the park with his friends but after some time these children came saying that my boy is disappeared! " said that boy's mother.
"what had happened there lovely children? Can you please elaborate that to me? " asked the king to the children.

"we were playing in the park and suddenly our friend kick the ball and it hit Ammit........"one of those children explained the whole situation.

"what you wanna say? My daughter is a kind of cruel but she is not an evil so she disappears people. It must be a misunderstanding! " said the queen. "why don't you call Ammit and ask her for our sake " said Oliver. "OK then if you want so then I'll call Ammit but after that you'll get to realise that you were wrong" said the queen.

Ammit enters into the hall.

"Ammit! What are these people saying? Have you done something with there child? "asked the king.

Ammit was about to confess but than she suddenly realised that it's not the write time.

"No! I didn't do anything. In fact they all were laughing at me so I moved on from there. " said Ammit.

"see! I told you! Now you get it? " said the queen.

"But..... "Oliver was about to say suddenly Ammit stared him and blinked her eyes.

And he converts his sentence

"Ya her highness! I also think that it was our misunderstanding. We are really sorry for that. That boy must have ran off somewhere else while playing. " said Oliver. "what are you saying Oliver? Have you gone mad?" whispered other people.

"Let's go everyone! That was our misunderstanding! Our princess is innocent. " said Oliver and took everyone out of the palace.

But at night, that boy's parents went to the palace window of Ammit's room. They peep inside and what they saw was really heart wrenching .......

♥◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌♥

"you can't cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water"

--Rabindranath Tagore