chapter - 9 (the room)

When he entered into the room, he light up a candle, the room was like a store, Ammit was sitting on her knees with closed eyes. She was totally white, her lips were blood red, her long black hair were opened lying on her back.

Stewart was mesmerized by her looks. Suddenly he came into his senses and noticed that there were three black fume like structures were revolving around the room.

Ammit was murmuring something which can't be heard by Stewart but those fumes were making a lot of horrible noises. Stewart was getting goosebumps.

Stewart noticed that those fumes were actuallly souls. And he felt that may be those souls are talking to Ammit but what?

He again was about to lose his senses due to such sudden things but then he controlled himself and concentrate into his powers and tried to find out whether Ammit was aware of his presence in the room or not.

He closed his eyes but not being able to concentrate because of the horrible sounds that those fumes were making which made him to continuously get goosebumps.

Since Stewart had never faced such situation! That's why he was a little bit scared. But he was good at controlling his fears.

So he tried hard to concentrate and finally he found out that Ammit was not in her senses.

So Stewart was about to make his way out but suddenly one of those souls noticed him. And flew steadfastly towards him while screaming horribly.

Stewart suddenly jumped on his left. He had never used his powers on a soul and especially on such a horrible soul so he was totally sacred. Then he remembered that one day his mentor taught him to deal with such souls.

As Stewart was thinking all this the soul attacked him and he fell on the ground. His elbow was bleeding.

As the soul was about to attack him again,  he concentrated and murmered something. As a result a large amount of light  generated in his hands. That light took the shape of a fire ball. Stewart threw that towards that soul and it formed a prison around the soul.

The remaining two souls were watching this so they also tried to attack Stewart but he used the same thing on those two. Due to the loss of communication with those souls, Ammit came into her senses.

But before Ammit could open her eyes Stewart slipped out of the room. Stewart was aware of the fact that Ammit would not be able to found out about all that stuff.

Stewart steadfastly moved into his room

Stewart steadfastly moved into his room. And There in that room Ammit was frustrated because she didn't find out about what has happened there.

Next morning! When Stewart woke up.

"oh damn! It's hurting." Stewart murmured while looking at his injured arm. "no I can't go outside like this otherwise Ammit will get to know everything!" he continued.

So Stewart wore clothes with full sleeves in order to hide his bandage.

"In order to find out the king and the queen I must have to inspect that room and that painting too. But before that I think I should gather some information about those two. " Stewart murmered to himself while going to the dining hall.

There he saw that Ammit was already sitting there

There he saw that Ammit was already sitting there. She was looking like she was trying to remember something.

Stewart sit silently just in front of Ammit. There was an awkward silence.

"Umm.. Can I ask you something? " asked Stewart in a hesitation. Ammit looked up and gave him an approval look.

"actually yesterday night when I was passing by one of the corridor I saw many of your huge paintings! So are you obsessed with paintings or is there something special about it? " Stewart said while looking here and there and was trying to avoid eye contact with Ammit!

Firstly Ammit thought something but then she replied " no there is neither anything special about it nor I'm obsessed but I just love to decorate walls with paintings! "

She replied in such a manner that Stewart had to think about it. Because her tone didn't match with her words. She was trying to pretend that the paintings are not about something.

That night when everyone was slept so Stewart checked for Ammit. She was also sleeping in her room.

So Stewart rushed towards that corridor where he found an unusual painting of Ammit

He reached there. Firstly he searched for that Mark which he made for identification.

He found it.

Now he was confirmed.

Suddenly he looked at that way which leads to that horrible room.

He shook his head terrifyingly and concentrated on that painting.

After a few seconds he realised that he should move this painting aside. So he tried moving it.

When he moved the painting silently, he was totally shocked. He had a surprising look on his face.

There was a.....