chapter-6 (depressed subjects)

They found that cold blooded Oliver was lying there. He was inanimate. Everyone was shocked!

"how it had happened!? Last night he was with me and now he is dead!" murmured Stewart. "I think we should tell to the king about all this! As Oliver's parents are not in the town." said one of the man from the crowd. Everyone headed towards the palace leaving Oliver's body in the forest. Stewart was still standing there remembering all the sweet memories he had spent with Oliver. He had tears in his eyes! He remembered those laughs, those talks, those hangouts, he remembered their strong bond of friendship, every single memory he created with Oliver came in front of his eyes. But suddenly Stewart noticed something.

"there is not a single mark of attack on his body! How's this possible! " Stewart exclaimed and suddenly he realised that he knocked down Ammit last night and she is not that kind who sit silent after the defeat. First of all he did Oliver's funeral and then went to the palace. There he saw something really unusual and strange,.. Ammit was sitting on the throne.

"what exactly had happened last night when I was gone!  I've to figure it out" murmured Stewart to himself

"from now onwards I'm your queen and you all are my subjects. Does anyone have any problem, if yes then come forward. " announced Ammit.

A man from the crowd came forward but before he could speak up Ammit
Ordered " troops! Arrest him. He is objecting against your queen. I'm giving him the death sentence. "

"No, her highness please forgive me and leave me. I'll never do this again. " begged that poor man with tears in his eyes.

"No!  Your death is fixed. You've to be an example that if anyone from the next time stands against me, then he or she must get the worst penalty. Take him away! " said Ammit.

"No,  I can't let it to be happen for longer! I need to find out what had happened last night! " murmured Stewart and silently slip away from the court.

Stewart went into a dense forest where no-one ever dared to go. There was a complete pin drop silence in the forest. There was a sea in the nearby.
The sound of the waves hitting each other was coming. There Stewart sit silently!

"I need to evocate My lord!  My mentor! Now he is the only one who can help me out from this situation! " thought Stewart

Stewart evocated his lord and when he appeared....

"Oh lord!  Please help me! Please let me aware of the last night's incidence in the palace! " said Stewart.

The lord asked him to close his eyes and then he showed him every single thing!

Last night was like this that the queen was passing by Ammit's room while Ammit was offering Oliver's soul to the dark lord. She heard some voices so she peeped inside and found that Ammit was talking to a very strange and horrible creature. She was totally sacred and was about to step inside then she realised that no she must call the king so she went into the king's room and ask him to come with her and there in Ammit's room...

"Ammit now your secret is gonna reveal! Go to the king's room right now! "said the Dark lord and disappeared. "I've understood what you actually wanna say!" murmured Ammit.

As the king and the queen turned towards the door Ammit suddenly appeared in front of them.

"how you came here? To whom you were talking Ammit? Who was that horrible and nonsense creature?" The queen rained questions on Ammit in a scared voice. "shut up! He is my lord! And You're not allowed to say anything rubbish about my lord! Do you get it?  And one more thing I'm not your daughter!" shouted Ammit. "what are you saying Ammit! We're your parents! Don't you remember, what had happened to you? " said the king. "one more thing! now as you've learned enough about me so you're not allowed to live freely" said Ammit and generated some powers and imprison them and they disappeared!

Stewart opened his eyes and asked "lord! What is Ammit's reality? "

"you should go to the the palace and earn Ammit's trust and search The king and the queen! They are in the palace somewhere! And when you'll succeed then ask the queen that if she ever done austerity and stopped the lord from saying something? You'll get all your answers. " said the lord and disappeared.

"so basically first I've to gain that evil Ammit's trust and for this I should have to pretend that I'm as evil as her." murmured Stewart.

So Stewart went to the palace but when he reached he saw

♥◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌♥

"there are wounds that never show on the body that are fewer and more hurtful than anything that bleeds".
--Laurell K. Hemilton