Chapter 1

~5 Years later~

I woke up and ran downstairs when I smelt food. "Good Morning love" I kissed Trey's cheek. I looked at Trey and I couldn't believe I'm marring him in 2 days. Your probably thinking what in the world? Why havent that gotten married yet right? Yea well the thing is We have Bailee she is 12, Trey jr. 5, Brookyln 5 and Ashley 3. Where did Ashley come from?

She was the night of my birthday a year after Jr. and Brooklyn's birthday. I wanted to wait on the wedding because of everything going on with the kids and making sure I could handle modling and Trey doing music. He owns his own record label and has a bunch of great artist on the label. I'm proud of him.

Bailee is following behind my foot steps. She is doing amazing in school and has a great future in modeling and has a great voice too. Jr. and Brooklyn are more into sports than anything else. Jr. looks so much like this dad and he's so cute. Now Ashley on the other hand she is nothing but musical and she wont go to sleep unless her dad sings to her.

"Good morning Baby" He kissed my lips and all the kids screamed eww. We laughed. Trey has been so great ever since we got back together. He has been there for the kids and doing everythin right by them. I heard a knock on the door. "Bailee get the door please" She walked to the door. I hear scream and me and Trey run into the hallway to see her jumping into Chris's arms. "Uncle Chris I've missed you" "I know I've missed you too and my crazy family." I laughed.

"Why is it that you show up when there is food here?" "I don't know maybe I have a nose for it." "Come on and get something to eat and your lucky its the weekend because the kids don't have school" Bailee is the closet to Chris because she's known him longer but thats understndable. But the kids love him to death. "I'm glad you could make it because I was worried you wouldn't make it to the wedding" "Do you think I would not show up to my nigga's wedding?"

"Hey watch that around the kids" Trey and Chris both laughed. Whe Chris stepped in the kitchen the rest of the kids attacked him and he fell over on the floor. "Okay Okay guys give Uncle Chris some room. He has to eat too." Bailee started talking. "Uncle Chris when we get done eating can we go shopping?" "Yes we can but you have to eat all your food" She ate like it was the last thing she was ever going to have again. I leaned over to Trey and said "Spoiled Children" He laughed "But their our children" I leaned into him and kissed my timple.

After I got the dishes all the kids loaded up in Chris's SUV. "Please be careful I love ya'll" I walked back into the house and laid on the couch and Trey climbed on top of me and started kissing my neck. I kissed his lips deeply and pulled away. "You have to wait two more days please I know you will wait" "You know I will" He laid on my chest and we watched Tv until lunch time.

We ordered pizza because by the time the kids are back they will be hungry and I don't feel like cooking. I rested and was looking at my engagment ring thinking I hope these two days will by quick.