Chapter 12

Their faces were so funny. "Mom that's great were pregnant together" I laughed and Trey looked at me "I didn't think it could happen" "I know me either" "I'm happy baby" He kissed me and I kissed back and just watch our family and just to think it's getting alittle bigger.

The girls and I got up and we stood together and Trey took a picture of us all. "Family together for Christmas" then me, Ashley, Taylor, Brooklyn and Bailee got together with our hands on our stomachs and put "The family is getting alittle bigger" I got 200,000 likes within 5 minutes.

~8 months later~

The families were coming down so we could be together when the babies come. We were having a nice dinner and I was annocening what I was going to have Trey didn't even know yet. "I'm having a girl" I saw all the girls stop eating like they were shocked or something. "What's wrong ya'll? Ya'll act like something it wring with me having a girl" "Mom were all having girls" I was shocked that we were all having the same sex. We were laughing and talking when I left water run down my leg.

"Trey we need to go" "Go where babe?" "My water broke" "Okay let's go" He got me up and helped me to the car and all the kids followed. When we got there they had got me in the room but it wasn't time for me to start pushing. Jr. Ran in the room "Mom all the other girls are going into labor too looks like our sister is going to have the same birthdays as our kids" Trey laughed. an hour later the doctor came in. "April we need you to start pushing" I pushed 3 times and I felt pressure release.

Gracie Diane Neverson July 7 12:05am

My grandchildren were born an hour apart from my baby and it was cute.

~2 days later~

We all came back to my house and got the kids together and took pictures. We posted it to instagram and put "New additions to the family"

I just looked at my baby and the rest of my family. I looked over and Trey and he smiled. He came over to me and sat me in his lap. I kissed his lips. "Look at our family" "I'm glad I created this with you" I kissed his passionately.

I could help but Smiled that I have had the most amazing life and had some many people come in and out and the one that never left was Trey and for that I call him my husband, the father of my childern, my love and my BEST FRIEND!