Chapter 3

~2 Weeks later~

Everything has been great Rebecca has been getting along with the babies. I have been helping Bailee with stuff for school. She has had alot of projects lately and has had to get them done in a week so we do it one every night.

We were working on her math project when Jr. and Ashley came runnning in. "Mom he hit me" "Jr. why did you hit her" "She took my toy" "Ashley you dont take his toys you have your own" "Okay mommy" When I said that Trey walked in. He kissed my lips and I kissed him back. When he kissed me I smelt perfume. My mood dropped. I finished helping Bailee and went upstairs to change into my pjs.

I got in bed and rolled over oppisite of Trey. He turned over and wrapped his arm around me. I didn't move and I wont going to move either. I fell asleep. I woke up and Trey wasn't beside me. I walked down the stairs and all the kids were eating breakfast and Trey was into his phone. "Kids we got 10 minutes to be in the car and have you at school on time" "Okay" I was heading out. I got in the car and didn't say anything to Trey because he wasnt paying any attention to start with.

I dropped the kids off and stopped by the grocery store. I just don't know how after 3 weeks Trey wants to start his mess. I was opening the door when I heard laughing. They were still talking so I stuck my head around the corner and saw Nicole and Trey knows I don't like her and never will after everything she ahs done.

I walked into the kitchen and didn't hear anything like them stopping or him getting up to help me. Nothing and that pissed me off. It's like they don't know I'm here. I heard the talking stop. I walked in as Trey leaned Nicole on the couch and was getting on top of her. I walked up the stairs trying not to distrub their make out session. I packed my bags and the kids bags and loaded them in the car. I'm mad and pissed because after 5 years he pulls this shit.

Why couldn't he do this before we got married. I had 5 hours before I had to get the kids so I went to the nearest hotel and got a room and made sure I got everything out the car. I laid on the bed and I couldn't cry because I had my limit I had cried so much over this man I had no more left. I was watching tv when I got a text from Trey.

T~ where are you

A~No where that concers you

T~ what are you talking about

A~ You and that bitch

He never texted me back.

I texted Chris

A~ Hey

C~ Hey babygirl whats up

A~ I'm leaving Trey

C~ What why?

A~ He cheated on me in my own house and with me there

C~ oh no

A~ oh yea and I need you tonight please I'm at the four seasons

C~ okay ill be there soon

I laid my phone down and felt sick to my stomach and ran to the bathroom. I laid down on the bed and decided to take a nap until time to get the kids from school.