Chapter 8

~7 months later~

I was sitting in the house with Bailee and Brooklyn when I felt the baby kick really hard and felt the water ran down my leg. "Bailee can you drive I need to get to the hospital I'm going into labor." "Yea mom come on" Brooklyn jumped in the back and I got in the passagener seat. "Brookyln call Chris and let him know to meet us at the hospital"

~Chris's P.O.V.~

I was at the Rec. Center with Jamal, Jr. and Ashely. We were playing ball and I heard my phone going off. I look and it's April's number. "Hey baby what's up?" "Ewww daddy mommy told me to call you and tell you to meet us at the hospital she is having her baby." "Okay sweetie well be there in a few minutes look after mommy for me" "I will hurry" I hung up.

"Kids car now moms having the baby" We sped off to the hospital and when we got there Jr. got the kids out of the car and in the hospital for me. I called my mom.

"Mom can you meet us at the hospital April is in labor and I need you to take the kids until we get home with the baby" "Okay sweetheart I'm on the way"

I walked up to Bailee. "Babygirl watch the other kids til I get Grandma gets here to take ya'll home okay?" "Okay" I rushed up to the desk.
I'm looking for April Brown" "room ct7" I ran back and saw April eating ice. "Baby are you okay?" "Yea are you ready?" "Yea are you?" "Yes" "Mrs. Brown it's time to start pushing" I pushed and pushed and pushed and I heard a cry but I was still in pain. "April push some more" I pushed and almost broke Chris's hand. I heard another cry. I felt pressure release.

They handed me the a baby in a blue blanket and I looked at Chris and he was holding one with a pink blanket. He was crying. Why wasnt I told that we were having twins so we could prepare. Were not ready for this. "So are you ready to be a new daddy times two?" "Are you ready to be Mrs. Brown in 7 months?" I looked at him confused. "I want to have the wedding in 7 months I can't wait to get married anymore I want you to be mine soon as possible. And I'll plane it to help out." I nodded and kissed his lips. "I love you" "I love you too"

"What are we going to name them?" "What about Maruice Christopher Brown and Monique Christina Brown?" " I love it" "Baby got to sleep I know your tired" I fell asleep with Chris sittting next to me watching the kids. I woke up and Chris had my clothes ready to go and had the kids in their seats ready to be put in the car. "April you're ready to go whenever you get ready" "Thank you" We headed out to the car.

We got home and he got Maruice and I got Monique. We walked in and everyone was standing in the living room with smiles on their faces. They all hugged me and saw the children. "April what happened to just having one?" "They made a mistake and couldn't see the 2nd one" "Chris you really know how to show a girl a good time" We laughed and Trey walked in. I could tell he was mad at me.

He was the only one I had Twins and now Chris had twins with me now. We ate and had a good time and it was about 6 pm and I was tired of sitting up and tired from yesterday so I headed to bed. Bailee came in the room and laid next time me. "Mom?" "Yes babygirl?" "Can I sleep with you and Chris tonight?" "I guess so but why?" "I don't know I know it will be a while before you get anymore sleep so I just wanted to sleep with you" I kissed her forehead and said "Goodnight"

~1 year later~

"Mom can I go over to Jacob's house?" "Yes but please be careful" "Okay mom, tell uncle Chris we miss him" "I will" My phone started ringing. "Hello" "Hey babygirl whats up?" "Nothing just got your kids to sleep what about you?" "Just dropped my date off" "Oh so how did it go?" "It was good I guess I mean no one will every be as good as you" "I know but you know were not good together" "I know but I got to go I'll see you tomorrow for the kids" I hung up and leane back on the couch.

Your probably wondering what happened. Well Bailee is a Sophmore in high school, Jr. and Brooklyn just started middle school and Ashley is in the 4th grade and Jamal in preschool. The youngest ones are 1 now. Me and Chris didn't work out we Love each other but we knew we were right we just figured it out to late but he is a great dad. He still talks to the other kids just like he's their dad and just like for Bailee's birthday he got her a brand new car for sweet 16. Trey on the other hand he does everything he can. He has improved a lot.

Bailee loves her dad now and the kids have grown closer to him and He actually paid for her to have her sweet 16. I feel proud of Trey because he went through Rehab in 6 months and have been even better than before. Me and Trey talk all the time.

I got a text and it was from Trey.

T~ Love can I come over?

A~yea whenever you can

T~ good I'm pulling up now

A~ That's a nice warning lol

I went to the door and opened it before he knocked. "April I want to talk" "Yes Trey?" We sat down on the couch. "I was wondering if you would give me another chance, I know that I've got a lot of things I've got to prove but I want you back and I know we have been through alot and you have too with Chris I just want you to be mine again" "Trey you have been a lot better and I will give you another chance but in a little while because we need to talk to the kids and plus I have this new sitaution going on with Chris" "I don't care I'll help you with it and okay we can talk to the kids what about it tomorrow" "whoa whoa whoa lol slow down we have to take this slow" "Okay we will lets have a family dinner tomorrow and talk to the kids"

I went to bed. I woke up the next morning and Bailee came in my room. "Mom is it true that dad is dating again?" I looked at her confused. "I don't know but her's coming over tonight you can ask him then" She kissed my cheek. "Mom I love you" "I love you babygirl now get you brothers and sister and head downstairs for breakfast Chris will be here in alittle to get Maurice and Monique" She ran out the room and I headed down the stairs and started breakfast.

I was cooking the bacon when I felt arms wrap around my waist and I just stood there. They started kissing my neck. I turned around and saw Chris standing there. "Chris get off me you got a girlfriend" "Like I said yesterday no one will compare to you" "Doesn't mean I will allow you to do whatever you want lol" I kissed his cheek and he went upstairs to get the kids. "Come eat kids" They all ran down and got at the table.

The doorbell rung and I got up to get it. I opened it and it was Trey. He leaned in to give me a kiss and I kissed him back. "You weren't suppose to be here until later" "I know I just couldn't stay away" We walked into the kitchen and he grabbed a plate and sat next to me and Chris. After breakfast we went into the living room. "Babygirl I'm leaving I'll bring them back on monday" "Okay see you then" I kissed Maruice and Monique on the cheek.

Trey's face change when Chris called me babygirl. I sat back down on the couch. "Me and your father have some things we need to talk to you about" All of them were looking at me and Trey. "We are going to work through things and try and get back together." Bailee screamed. "Yes" I looked at her supurised. "why didn't you tell me you wanted this earlier" "Every since you and Chris broke up and dads been doing better I see how he looks at you and turely loves you"