Chapter 10

I'm pretty sure you know what happened lol. But I got up and got dressed and went downstairs and looked for the kids. I found them in the backyard playing basketball. I stepped out on the patio deck and yell across the yard. "Do ya'll need anything before I go" "No mom" They all yelled and I felt around wrap around my waist. "I thought you would probably be asleep baby" "No I'm more awake now"

He kissed my lips and I kissed back and started walking to the door to leave. I opened the door and saw Brooklyn standing there with her son Montie without her husband. Trey walked up behind me and asked "Who is it babe?" He kissed my cheek and I spoke. "Babygirl what are you doing here you were suppose to be here til the weekend" "I just needed to get away I had some time off from basketball and Diggy will be coming soon." I nodded and let her in.

We walked into the living room and while I sat down with Brooklyn Trey took the bags up to her room. "Baby what's wrong it looks likes something wrong" "Diggy has been Cheating on me for 2 months now and he keeps denying it" " If he keeps doing it and you can't fix it just leave and if he loves you he'll get his life right baby, look at your dad he finally got it right" "Yea but I don't want to leave him" "Just talk to him and see where it goes okay?" "Okay mom thank you" "Your welcome baby now I'm getting ready to go grocery shopping to get some stuff for the cookout if you would like to come along"

"I would but what about Montie?" "We can have your dad and the kids look after him you know they love him" "Okay" I walked out to the deck again. "Ya'll come in" They came running. They came through the kitchen to the living room behind me. "What you need ma, oh hi sis" "We need you to look after Montie while we are at the grocery store" "Okay mom you got it" I kissed their heads and me and Brooklyn walked out to my Range Rover.

~JR.'s P.O.V.~

I was sitting at home with Taylor. She's my wife and is 1 month pregnant and were happy because we have been trying for a while and my parents don't know because were telling them this weekend. We were watching tv when the doorbell I wasn't expecting anyone so I got up and answered the door. I saw Kristina she's a girl I use to mess with before me and Taylor got married. This time she had a 5 yearold girl. "What are you doing here I haven't spoken to you in years."

"I wanted you to meet your daughter" I froze and just looked at her like she was crazy but when I looked at the girl she looked like me so I couldn't deny it. Taylor walked up behind me and I knew her Kristina didn't get along. "Why are you just doing this now" "Because I thought it was okay first but she kept asking about her dad so I know it had to find you" Taylor stormed off mad. Great there goes my wife. "I'll take her home next week Okay" She nodded and left.

I walked up the stairs and found Taylor on the bed crying. "Baby she's 5 We weren't even together when she was convied you can't be mad at me please" "I know baby it's just I picture me having your first child" "You will always be my numer one you understand me your my wife" She stopped crying and kissed my lips. "I'm glad your not leaving me" "I wouldn't leave not for this, this happened before us it good baby relax"