Chapter 2

Damian POV

A WEEK LATER

"I can't believe she got away from me!" I was in the gym punching the second punching bag because I knocked down the first one and stupid ass Grayson was here with me. "Damian calm down, she was obviously skilled." He had seen the video I recorded.

"No one asked you Grayson." He held his hands up in surrender. "I can't believe that girl killed all those men with one gun." I folded my arms. "Believe it." I huffed.

We walked to the bat cave and I sat in the chair. I replayed the video over and over again. She moved swiftly and easily. She could slip out of anyone's hands. Everything about her screamed, 'Look at me!' Yet she could never be seen. I was losing my mind.

My father came down and sat down next to me. He watched the video again. "Voice check her again." I muttered. We all listened to her voice. "No matches. . . She's not in our database at all! What the flying fuck." Grayson chuckled and my father glared at me.

I ignored both of them. "It's like she doesn't even exist." My father patted me on my shoulder and I looked at him. "Damian, she's obviously a trained assassin. Probably even better then Ra's al Ghul's trained assassins. Don't beat yourself up. We will find her. I know Gordon has to have something on her." I nodded my head.

Her technique was different from my grandfathers, it was different from mine. She wasn't a silent and quick killer. It's like she enjoyed every second of it and that made her even more dangerous. "I will see you again." I whispered.

Secret POV

My sister, Colleen and I were watching the video of Robin that I took. It was quite amusing. "Voice check him." I said. "No matches. He's probably smart enough to clear his name." She said.

"You really played his ass Secret." My sister laughed. I giggled. "It wasn't that hard to do." "He looks interested. He may be infatuated with you Miss.Knight." She teased.

I stuck out my tongue. "Miss.Wing we both know I don't do feelings. None of us do." That was the first rule father taught us. Never fall in love. It's a weakness. "Honey, getting your rocks off and having feelings are two separate things."

I laughed. "Your so nasty." She blew me a kiss. Colleen was 22. We've been together since the day she came. Our stories were completely different though.

She didn't suffer from abusive parents. She had a loving family, but they were brutally murdered in front of her, and since then she swore to get revenge on the people who killed her family.

And let me tell you. She did. She got her cold hearted revenge and I know this because I was the one who found them. I helped her serve her purpose without one regret. Ever since then, she's been my go to for everything. We were known as the daughters of the Red Dragon.

One of the most if not the most powerful and richest criminal killers.

No one dared to mess with us. Cross us, hell even look at us. Everyone was afraid of what we could do, especially if we were together, there was no escape from us and everyone knew that, and if they didn't they would surly find out.

I checked our database. "What's our next mission?" She slid in the chair next to me. "Oooo we get to go shopping. We are going to a met gala." I groaned. I hated those with a passion. Rich people being celebrated for being rich.

"Who's our target?" She muttered. "Bram and Chuck. They both get off on raping girls, young ones might I add. I'm guessing there's a dirty judge on their side because they've had seven girls testify against them and they've won each case." "Sick bastards."