Kidnapping Th- I Mean... Getting Them

Zed's POV

I am so pumped! Today is the first day I get to go to human high school! Crazy, right? I can't wait to try out for the football team. It's been my dream since I was just a little zombie. I finished getting ready and went into the kitchen where Zoey, my little sister, and my dad were starting to eat. Zoey spotted me and said, "Come Zed!" I walk over to her, get on my knees, and bark like a dog. "Woof!"

"Good boy," she giggles. My dad then gives us some breakfast before sitting down to eat his own.

"Listen Zed, I'm not really sure about this whole football thing, you know?" He said. I knew he was worried since zombies and humans don't have the best of history, but that's just 'cause they haven't met me yet.

"I totally agree with you Zed."

We all spun around to the unknown voice by the door, and out came a tall girl with long, wavy, platinum blonde hair. She looked like she was about 16 years old. She was human, but she wore very different clothes. She had on a blood-red tank top, a red and black plaid skirt, knee-high black heeled boots, and a black leather jacket that read 'South Side Serpents' on the back. She had a line of gold earrings going up one ear and a black and red feathered earring on the other. Around her neck was a blue crystal pendant in the shape of a heart, and it had a little gold crown on top.

"What do you mean? And how did you get in here?" I asked her. How did she even get here? Wasn't Zombietown closed to humans?

"What I mean is I agree with you. Zombies and humans don't have the best history, but you can change that." she explained.

Ok, now I'm really confused. Did she know what I was thinking?

Before I could say anything to her, she snapped her fingers and a bright light closed in around us.

Addison's POV

I was getting ready for my first day of freshman year! I was so fired up for cheer tryouts later that day! I skipped downstairs and said good morning to my mom and dad before sitting down to eat my breakfast.

As I was eating my cereal, my mom started talking, "Addison, you know that Seabrook's won every cheer championship since... Forever. But now that city council's having our zombies in our schools we need cheer more than ever. As mayor, I beseech you. You make that team and win that cheer championship!" she exclaimed excitedly.

I stopped eating and gave her a weird look. "Beseech me? Really mom?" I said. My mom tried to backtrack as she calmed down. "I get... That was, um..." she stuttered. My dad also gave her a look. "Yeah, Missy that was a bit much." he stated. Before my mom could continue, someone else spoke up, "Yeah I agree."

We all looked at her. She wasn't in Seabrook's normal pastel blue and pink clothes, so she must not be from around here. Although it was strange, I have to admit, she looked really cool! She looked around my age. She saw me looking at her and shot me a smile. I smiled back, but I was still confused. "Who are you?" dad asked. "I'm the person who's gonna change everything," she said. Okay? Before any of us could ask her any more questions, she snapped her fingers and we were engulfed in bright white light.

Wyatt's POV

I was in the den, playing with the pups when Willa and Wynter came down from the balcony and walked over to me. We were just enjoying each other's company, talking about the newest council meeting and who was gonna go on patrol tonight. Suddenly, I hear the other wolves growling at something. We all went over to the entrance. There was a girl there, around our age. She looked.... different. How did she find this place? No human has ever found us before. The rest of the wolves were still growling at her, and Willa looked like she was ready to attack herself. "Who are you?" she asked forcefully.

"Someone who's gonna blow your mind." She said mysteriously.

The next thing I knew, I was surrounded by white light.