Jealous Alpha Bakugou x Omega Reader

"Jealous Alpha Bakugou x Omega reader? 👀"

Sorry this one is a little short. TT.TT I hope you like it Anon!

Bakugou is someone who has enough confidence in himself and in his Omega that it wouldn't be easy to get him jealous.

Only times he may get jealous would be before he starts to court his Omega, and if you get a little too close to maybe some of the other Alpha's in 1A.

What got this alpha to begin courting you was the fact that he couldn't stand how close you were to Shoto. The poor boy didn't know that the two of you had known each other from a young age and that you viewed Shoto as nothing more than a brother.

Bakugou had tried to silence his inner alpha from growling anytime he saw the two of you together.

Eventually he decided to court you in order to calm himself.

When he saw how easy it was to get you to become his, he was ecstatic.

Just the fact of knowing that you wanted him to be your alpha would calm the boy's thoughts of self doubts.

Though, he still would get stiff when he saw you laughing and joking with Shoto. And sometimes when you were close with someone like Denki, as obviously he's a flirt.

But seeing you walk back over to him as soon as you noticed he was even in the room would bring a smile to his face and make him forget that he could have been jealous just seconds before.