Alpha! Toshinori x Omega! Reader

"I live in a constant state of thirst for Toshinori, so maybe an Alpha!Toshinori (both weakened or All Might form are okay) and an Omega!Reader? 👀"

Hope you enjoy Anon!

Honestly, Alpha Toshinori would be the sweetest and softest alpha to his omega ever. I can't see him being the steryotypical big and bad alpha.

If this is after his fight with All for One (the one that's a few years before the start of the series) then I feel he would be almost scared at first for you to see his weakened form?

He would think that if you were to see this, then you wouldn't think him worthy as a mate.

The first time you'd see his weakened state you would feel sad, your inner omega crying out for the alpha.

But you would never imagine leaving the alpha just because of this. The fact that he was still alive and fighting made you happy but worried.

Seeing that you weren't turning him away due to his true form, Toshinori is beyond relieved and ecstatic.

You became protective of him though, making him promise not to over exert himself and after fights like the one at the USJ you tried to plead to him to take better care of himself.

It was almost as though you were the alpha and he was the Omega.

In the bedroom he was definitely the Alpha however.

During his ruts he would be quick to pin you to the bed and do as he pleased, but you had no objection to that at all.

And during your heats, he would scent all your blankets and pillows and even give you some of his oversized shirts and sweatpants to wear.

He was a bit scared to mate with you due to him being scared that All for One would see you as a target to use against him.

Once you two decide to finally mate, it would probably be after the fight with All for One that made Toshinori retire.

During the fight Toshinori would have his mind on you constantly, just wanting to get home safe to you after everything was over.

And you were at your shared apartment, eyes glued to your phone as you had turned into a ball in your nest, trying to find comfort in Toshinori's scent.

Once the fight was over, Toshinori called you as soon as he could, telling you to stay at the apartment and that he would come to you.

After an anxiety inducing amount of time, Toshi finally appeared. He had refused to go to the hospital, instead opting to get home as soon as he could to show his Omega that he was ok.

You were almost scared to touch him at first, knowing he was injured and scared he would crumble if you touched him.

He was the one to envelop you in a surprisingly bone crushing hug, resting his head in the crook of your neck where your scent gland was.

Your inner Omega purred at the touch, releasing strong waves of your scent to help sooth your Alpha.

Leading him to the bathroom, you helped him get out of his beaten up heroes costume and washed him off.

Once he was changed into some sweats, he leads you to your nest and holds you close to him.

Toshinori would then confess that he wanted no one else but you in his life, and since he'd retired as a hero, he wanted to start a new life and a family with you.

You would gladly offer your neck to him, saying that he was the one and only Alpha for you.