Alpha! Kirishima x Omega! Reader with a Hardening quirk

"Alpha Kirishima with an Omega Reader who also has a hardening quirk? Thank you ❤ (I love your writing, btw!!!)"
The hardening quirk is going to be slightly different than Kiri and Tetsutetsu in a way. Instead of their skin just hardening or turning to steel, the reader has little specks of diamonds throughout their whole body, which they can control to a certain extent. They mainly use this in defence by collecting the specks to their skin and using it like a hardened shield. downside to the quirk is that while diamond is the hardest gem on the Moh's scale, it's easy to break / cleavage if hit in a certain direction. So while a good quirk in theory, it's not the best for a fight.

-If Kirishima found an Omega who had a quirk similar to his, I feel he'd be ecstatic. He'd think of y'all like a dynamic duo.

-Once he found out the downside of your quirk however, he'd see you as someone who he would have to protect. Just the thought of his Omega being hurt upsets him.

-Kirishima would love if you were someone who'd watch him workout, and even better if you were to work out with him. His inner Alpha would make him show off.

-Kirishima would court you with little gifts that include merch from your favorite show or band, hoodies that were obviously oversized so he could wear them to get his scent on them for you, and your favorite meals for lunch.

-You would most likely be in 1-A as well, or maybe 1-B and introduced to him through Tetsutetsu.

-When he sees your hardening crack for the first time this boy is all over you. He's asking you if you're ok, if you need to see Recovery Girl, or if you need him to do anything for you.

-You get frustrated with your quirk a lot. Kirishima can easily smell the slight change in your scent that others wouldn't be able to notice when you get frustrated. He immediately starts to praise everything good with your quirk and attempts to put your mind at ease.

-Kirishima offers to help you train with your quirk and find ways to try and strengthen it.

-Definitely a sweet alpha who loves to cuddle with his Omega. Especially after a long day of exercising and quirk training.

-The two of you would get cleaned up and Kirishima would drag you into bed next to him. He'd bury his head in the crook of your neck where your scent gland is.

-He'd be the big spoon 100%.

-With you pressed up against him, Kirishima would have planned to watch some movies with you, but instead the calming scents coming off the two of you pulled you into sleep.