Dancing | Zach Herron

Zach and the boys are out at the recording studio, leaving me alone in the big Why Don't We house. I decide to take the opportunity to do a bit of a clean, because when I try and clean when the boys are home, it lasts for about ten seconds. I locate the limited cleaning supplies we have, and begin to sweep the floors.

After a minute I decide that I need music to clean to, so I hook my phone up to the speaker system that the boys insisted on installing throughout the entire house, and play my playlist. The first song that plays is Big Plans. I sing my heart out, dancing with the broom and spinning around.

"I got real big plaaaaans!" I sing loudly. I move on to dusting, and Roxanne starts to play. "ROXANNE, ROXANNE, ALL SHE WANNA DO IS PARTY ALL NIGHT!"

I'm swinging my hips and dancing along to the song, when a familiar pair of arms slide around my waist. I jump, then turn around to see Zach, a big smile on his face. I grab my phone, pausing the music.

"I didn't know you could dance like that." He says, kissing my forehead. "You look good."

I blush a little. "Thanks. What are you doing back so early? Are the other boys back too?"

Zach shakes his head. "Nope. Just me. I finished a bit early, so I thought I'd come back to see you."

I smile and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him down to my level. "I'm flattered."

His smile widens, and he dips his head to connect our lips. Zach's arms tighten around my waist, and I stand on my toes, so he doesn't have to bend over so much. The kiss begins to turn into a bit more, just as the front door slams shut, making us both jump apart. We turn and see the other four boys standing there, not looking very pleased. Jonah crosses his arms.

"Really guys?" he says, frowning and trying to look pissed. We both grin sheepishly, Zach's arms still around me.

"Hey, we're by ourselves. Well, we were." I say.

"Yeah, why are guys home? I thought you still had more stuff to do." He asks them. Daniel rolls his eyes.

"Thanks. Well if you must know, we got more done than we thought, so they let us go early." he explains. The boys nod in agreement.

"And we were GOING to ask if you wanted to go get food, because we're hungry, but it seems that you guys are occupied..." Corbyn raises his eyebrows.

"Okay, you can't talk Bean. We've walked in on you and Christina enough times." I shoot back. Everyone laughs and Corbyn goes a little red.

"Okay! Moving on then!" he says quickly. Jack claps him on the shoulder.

"Its all good bro. but she has a point..." he says, trying not to laugh.

"Thank you!" Zach says. "Now food would be great. Where are we going?"

"Chipotle?" I suggest. All five boys nod quickly and in agreement. "Alright. I think that decides it."

Zach grabs my hand, and we follow the boys back outside to the cars. He sits next to me, and kisses my head.

"I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too Zach."

Sorry this one is so short, lowkey forgot I had a Wattpad account and a book I'm writing. Whoops. Sorryyyy don't hate me. Hope u liked it, could possibly do part 2, but I'm not making promises. A lot is happening in the world and in my life atm, so it's getting harder to update and write these. But I hope u liked it, and it's not too shitty. : )