Homework | Daniel Seavey

I'm sitting at my desk trying to do my homework when my phone dings from my bedside where it's charging, telling me I have a message. I sigh and stand up to check it, and instantly feel a smile spread across my face as i read the text message from my boyfriend, Daniel.

daniel: hey baby hru?

Y/N: trying to do homework but it is just not happening :(

daniel: do u need help?

Y/N: are u offering???

daniel: if u need help. im guessing its maths?

Y/N: u know me too well. but plssss come over i need help

daniel: im coming be there in ten xx

I smile and place my phone back on the bedside table and sit back down at my desk. I pick my pencil up and rest my head in my hand. 

I sigh. Math is not my strong point. I work on one of the problems until I feel a hand on my shoulder. I spin around and see Daniel standing behind me.

"How did you get in? I'm the only one home." I say, as a way of greeting. He smiles.

"Hello to you too. And your door was unlocked. You should really lock it, you know." he tells me, moving over to give me a kiss.

"Oh well. You're here now. So come help me with my homework." I pull him over to show him what I'm doing. He grabs the stool from my closet and sits down next to me.

"Okay, lets see. Oh I get it. So you have to move this over here, and..." 

Daniel works with for a full hour, until the last problem is done. When we're finished, I stand up and flop onto my bed. 

"I should graduate high school entirely for that." I says, turning to face Daniel, as he's flopped onto the bed beside me.

"I don't know about that...but at least you could come with me on tour."  he says, playing with a piece of my hair that escaped from my bun.

"I'm happy with that." I reply.

"Well for now, you just do your homework. Then you can come on tour with me."

"I like that idea." I agree. "Homework it is."                  

A/N

Sorry I didn't upload yesterday, wasn't feeling it and didn't want to publish something half-assed, so you know. Hope you liked the first Daniel imagine! Sorry it's so short btw.

Have good day, my Beautiful Bears

L Bear xx