7

Ella Perry 

I straighten out my red dress in front of the bathroom mirror, it was one from the closet that was simple yet very elegant. 

The dress wasn't skin tight which I was thankful for, it was a v neck dress with thin spaghetti straps, but a more loose bottom making my butt look bigger which I didn't even know was possible. 

I'm surprised Harry had clothing that just happened to be my size and was actually appealing visually, how did he get these clothes anyway? Probably from the past girls he has kidnapped or something.   

I shake my thoughts as I begin the mangle my hair, without anything to suppress the mess such as any of the products I use at home or a curling iron, I have no choice but to leave the curls natraul, which I should start doing more often anyway. 

I don't have any makeup of the sorts or anything, so I guess my face will just have to do as is. I stare at my reflection in the mirror with an unrecognizable expression, I don't look like myself. I've only been here almost two days and my life has completely changed, instead of college and my past, my thought are now invaded with the question if I will ever get to return home. And I hate every second of it. 

I've got to get out of here, tonight. 

I know Harry said that if I want to go home then I'm going to have to follow his rules, but is he ever going to let me go home? Probably not, he seems too sinister. 

I should have climbed out of the window while he was at the shop, but the shop is next door and he would be one of the first people I would see if I jumped out of that window, he was too close. 

So I opted for listening to him instead, maybe I will get out of here tonight If I just do this one thing with him, maybe that's all he needed me for. 

All I need now are shoes, I slowly stepped out into the hallway after turning the light off in the bathroom. 

Harry had come home a few minutes ago without a word, he had just gotten out of the shower before I entered the bathroom, because I had to use my arm to clear up the steamy mirror and the air was humid. 

I pattered back towards the bedroom to dig into the closet for some shoes for my outfit, black seeming fitting. But what style? Harry said this was important so I'm assuming that my outfit should be as well. 

I gripped the closet door open before pulling it, showcasing the colorful rack, and stacks of shoes underneath. 

I bend down with my knees tightly together so that my underwear wouldn't show, and reached into the shoes my eyes set on a pair of small black heels, my mind hopeful about the shoe size. 

But sure enough, a size 8 was embroidered onto the heel of the shoe, how does he know my shoe size? 

Size eight is a common size. 

Pushing back the tennis shoes and flip flops, grabbing the heels, and pulling them out of the closet. 

Maybe I should go ask Harry if this is appropriate for what we are doing since he gave me virtually no context. 

After slipping my feet into the shoes I wrapped the ankle band around my ankle securely before clamping the clip. Thank goodness my toes were somewhat painted, with the same white polish that's chipping at my fingernails. 

I stood up, both of my hands out to the side to balance me as I took a few steps. But the heels were manageable, only a few inches off the ground. 

Looking down at my appearance it appeared to be tasteful and acceptable, but I didn't want to be dressed for the wrong occasion. 

My feet clicked slightly as I began walking towards Harry's room, with an uneasy feeling.