8

Ella Perry 

I could feel my nerves climb through the roof, and the color drain from my face as Harry spoke those spitful words. 

Maybe it would be in my best interest not to cross him, or I may seriously never see my family again, I can be civil until he lets me go back home. 

Harry opens the car door, shoving his keys in the back of his black jean pocket, then extends his body out into the car. 

I do the same stepping out into the car, the crisp fall air hitting my skin chilling my bare legs as my body is out of the car, where Harry and I's doors shut simultaneously. 

He doesn't wait for me as he locks the car and steps towards the sidewalk of the restaurant, a serious scowl was still evident on his face.

My heels clack against the concrete as I catch up to him from the car door, with multiple other people walking in and out of the door as well, trafficking the concrete walkway. 

I walk behind Harry a bit to the side as he strides towards the entrance of the restaurant with clear intentions. With a few people coming in as well, Harry catches the door from someone else's grasp,  then walks through it before stretching his hand out to hold the door further so that I could walk through it. 

That was nice. 

Crowded with people around us, Harry grabs my upper arm to direct me alongside him through the mass of people entering the restaurant.  

As we enter the building, the beautiful scenery comes into view. The high ceilings are decorated with big modern light fixtures, the tables in the restaurant are all equally distanced from each other with a sleek black modern surface. The area is huge with many tables scattered about, all filled to the brim with guests. What type of restaurant is this place? 

How are we going to get a seat? 

There was a line that was leading towards the hostess table that was black with the restaurant logo stamped on the front of the table. 

The woman at the table was young, with long blonde hair that went past what I could see from her behind the table, she had bright blue eyes and a sparkling smile as she directed guests' tables and wait times. 

Harry didn't seem to care about the line in front of us, but instead, his long legs walked past the people in front of us earning glares from everyone in line, and I shot him one too. But I decided not to say anything after what happened in the car. 

His hand was still wrapped around my arm, pulling me towards the hostess stand, where he stood in front of the young girl. 

The short, stout man that was in line speaking to the woman behind the stand sent Harry a glare before opening his mouth to speak," Excuse me, get back in line." 

The man's hairpiece was nearly falling off of his bald head as he spoke with anger, his eyes were big and his forehead was beading with sweat. What I assume is his family, stood behind him with fearful eyes as Harry turned around. 

Harry turned towards them, his eyes narrowed at the man under him, he didn't even have to speak his intimidating figure spoke for him asserting his dominance. 

Harry stuck out like a sore thumb in this place. 

The man's head shrunk into his neck as he backed away, I almost felt bad for the man and his family, no telling how long the wait time is to get into this place. 

Harry returned back towards the host, to which I did the same. The woman stood behind the table, her eyes wide at Harry's attractive appearance as a smile lit up her features as he spoke in his thick accent, not even bothering to even glance in my direction.