The Forest of Chatora- I mean Chakra!

Y/n lies awake thinking back to the dream she had.

Dream
Upon opening her eyes she see's a familiar darkness.
"Again?"
She walks to the red light once again. Looking up she took notice of the gates of the cage more beaten up then from the last time she was here.
"So you came back. I missed you." The same figure with red eyes emerges.
"Why do I keep coming back here?" Y/n asks the creature but it only chuckles in return.

"Sweet little y/n. Do you remember anything before you woke up from here again. Anything at all?" It asks.

"I remember we were heading to Tazuna's house then all of a sudden I had a terrible pain going all the way up to my side. I was coughing up blood but I don't know why." She answered. The creature starts laughing again irritating her.

"And why the hell are you laughing?!"

"That was me I was the reason you felt pain! Hahaha!" It's laugh echoes.

"How and why did you do that?!" Y/n yells but it only keeps laughing.

"ANSWER ME!"
The creature stops laughing and morphs back into its humanish form walking to the bars to which y/n is standing in front of.

"You really don't know do you?" It asks.

"What do you mean?" Y/n asks.

"As a demon I like to live off the misery of others. There is nothing I would like to do more than watch the world burn. However..because I was sealed into your mother and then transferred into you my freedom has been restricted. Therefore the reason why you felt pain was because of me I was trying to escape from these gates .... although causing more damage to both of us." He mutters the last part to himself. Y/n on the outside looks calm but on the inside she's freaking out.
"I see..."

"I wonder..haven't you even seen the seal on your back. You have to be a complete moron to not see it."

"Hey! That's not my fault! I don't even know what your talking about I don't have a seal!" Y/n yells annoyed.

"Look come here." It motions. Y/n hesitates but moves forward only for the creature to tear off her shirt. Y/n shrieks and covers her chest.

"What the fuck are you doing!" Y/n blushes.

"Hehe nice body but look at your back." It points out. Y/n takes out a kunai to reflect the image of the mark..

(Heh Drew that myself)

'H-how when where what and why?!' Y/n looks shocked

"But I've never seen this before why does it appear now?!" Y/n said looking baffled.

"My guess is you triggered it. Here come closer." It tells y/n.